Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Jaime A.Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Bobbie Jo G.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #15 in Stuffing

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Canola Oil, Unsulphured Molasses, Spices (Contains Celery), Onion Powder, Calcium Propionate (To Retard Spoilage), Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Soy

Bianca M.
I love thanksgiving because I get to make my own stuffing with product. It is so delicious and I dont use nothing else only this, I could never get tired of this stuffing ❤
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Great stuffing! We use this in a glass dish, adding water & butter, to bake in the oven. It's how we have always done our stuffing. Our English parents commented on how much they loved this too!
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
These stuffing cubes are the secret to my stuffing recipe. I use the sage and onion and combined with cornbread and white bread and some other flavor components it makes a fabulous stuffing.
D H.
Every year we look for Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Herb Seasoned stuffing for our Thanksgiving dinner. But now I use it all the time to make my meat balls instead of plain bread, so tasty.
Rose T.
Lubbock , TX
Pretty good stuffing! It was our first time having this kind this Thanksgiving and it was delicious! Only problem was that it was a little hard to stir using a 3 qt saucepan.
Laura A.
Clarkston, MI
We make this everything Thanksgiving and sometimes for other holidays. Easy to make and quick. Delicious and a great base for all kinds of stuffings. Our favorite includes onions, celery, sausage, mushrooms, and lots of butter.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
It's not the worst I've ever tried but it's not the best I believe that it's a little bit more pricier than the leading brand and I prefer the leading brand over this one
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
It was a rough holiday so we tried this brand of stuffing, I was not impressed the sage is far too strong than am used to. We would have been better off with Stove top.
Sharon P.
Savannah, GA
I love to use the Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Herb Seasoned every Thanksgiving. I add several other things in with it and it makes the most awesome dressing ever! I also love to mix it in with my meatloaf. Love it!
Amelia P.
Mobile , AL
I truly love this stuff. It has been a staple at every Thanksgiving since I was little. It has a great taste, and get to the right amount of softness without being to mushy.
Olivia E.
Bradenton, FL
Should I cook this in the turkey or separately ?
angela o.
Milton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would you suggest this for any occasion officially the holidays? I was thinking about purchasing it
Anayely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
does it get fluffy or soft after you add water?
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
When preparing in advance, how do you store and keep this relatively fresh until meal time?
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this brand compare to Stove Top?