Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Jaime A.Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Bobbie Jo G.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #15 in Stuffing

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Canola Oil, Unsulphured Molasses, Spices (Contains Celery), Onion Powder, Calcium Propionate (To Retard Spoilage), Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Soy

Buy on Walmart
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has a nice blend of herbs giving it a delicious flavor. I like to use it traditionally with turkey or chicken but it also tastes amazing in a meatloaf believe it or not. This is a great brand and a good price.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This is the best stuffing to use for thanksgiving! We always buy 3 bags. Not only do we fill the turkey but after he's done we make a stuffing casserole. I got mine at Winn Dixie this year but normally get it at publix.
Heather C.
My go to stuffing mix for the holidays always makes making a homemade stuffing dish much easier. Only reason I didn't give 5 starts once in awhile the seasoned variety seems not to have seasoning.
Ella B.
There are so many different stuffing in the market place. My family and I love the taste of Pepperidge Farm seasoned stuffing. The stuffing come in several favors. No matter what favors, we love them all.
Hilary A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the perfect start to my family's homemade stuffing. I don't remember my mother ever using anything new different. The herb seasoning adds nice flavor that you wouldn't normally get with regular unseasoned stuffing mix
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
I use this every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I mix it with Pepperidge Farm Corn Bread Stuffing then use the juice from my turkey to moisten it. It's the best.
Jennifer J.
Marietta, GA
I know it's not homemade but I grew up eating stuffing made from this every Thanksgiving. It's what I still use now that I cook the meal. Easy prep and everyone likes it. I recommend.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
Stuffing here Stuffing there...Stuffing everywhere...My house eats stuffing all year round and one of our favors it herb seasoning. I have add this to so many meal I have made...everyone needs to at least try it. you wont bed sad that you did lol.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
Love this it's amazing! And easy to prepare . I use this every family get together . I am a big fan of all pepperidge farm products no matter what it is . High quality food that is sure to please any guest .
Alexis B.
Florence, KY
Growing up this specific brand of stuffing is what my grandmother would use anytime we had a dinner with stuffing incorporated. I always buy this brand I won't look at others due to they don't care the taste or flavor that this does.
Olivia E.
Bradenton, FL
Should I cook this in the turkey or separately ?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would you suggest this for any occasion officially the holidays? I was thinking about purchasing it
Anayely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
does it get fluffy or soft after you add water?
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
When preparing in advance, how do you store and keep this relatively fresh until meal time?
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this brand compare to Stove Top?