Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Jaime A.Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Bobbie Jo G.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #15 in Stuffing

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Canola Oil, Unsulphured Molasses, Spices (Contains Celery), Onion Powder, Calcium Propionate (To Retard Spoilage), Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Soy

Buy on Walmart
Rebekah Z.
Spring Hill, TN
This is our family's absolute favorite when it comes to stuffing. My mom uses this in place of breadcrumbs in recipes as well and it makes an incredible addition! We usually crush it up a bit more then include it. I always get extra bags around the holidays.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Pepperidge Farm seasoned stuffing mix is the best for making stuffing. My mom used this and I now use this to make my dressing every year. This is one dish I look forward to during any holiday. I recommend this over any other and the price is very reasonable.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This stuffing mix is seriously good for so many recipes. Of course, it's great for the classic stuffing that we all think of- evict can be customized a million ways. It's also good for lots of other recipes- including my favorite chicken casserole. Yum!!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this stuff. It is my Go To brand to buy for the big thanksgiving Dinner! I usually mix this variety with the Corn Bread one they offer and it is great for depth of flavor! Great flavor and great texture! You really can't go wrong with this brand.
Angela P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Perfect stuffing all the time!
The recipe comes right on the bag and the ingredients are super inexpensive and easy.
It makes enough to stuff a decent sized turkey and still fill a medium sized casserole dish for baked stuffing.
Perfect for anytime of the year stuffing.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is perfect for those big family gatherings when you don't have the time or energy to make your own. There are so many options to add your own twist including vegetables and chicken/turkey stock, and even meats and fruits.
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
#ThanksgivingEssenstials I use thus every year! For my recipe I cut up an onion very fine and saute it with the stick of butter before adding the water to boil. Then after it's made I stuff my turkey. I use Pepperidge Farms corn bread stuffing for the craw. Yumm
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My absolute favorite stuffing. This stuff is delicious and I look forward to this every thanksgiving. You need to work fast when you mix the ingredients or it can end up dry, personally I like to mix gravy with it anyways. Yummmmmy
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
THISSSS is my ultimate #ThanksgivingMustHave we have it everyyyyy year and it is just perfection. Ive had so many peoples homemade stuffing but never tasted one i liked more than this!! Plus its cheap and super easy to make!! Try it you wont regret it I promise.
Heather D.
I only tried this one because we had a family experiment on Easter with stuffing. It was the homemade, Stove Top, other brand challenge. We really like stuffing. While I am partial to Stove Top, this is the only one that was a true challenger. It was different but very good and much better than other brands.
Olivia E.
Bradenton, FL
Should I cook this in the turkey or separately ?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would you suggest this for any occasion officially the holidays? I was thinking about purchasing it
Anayely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
does it get fluffy or soft after you add water?
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
When preparing in advance, how do you store and keep this relatively fresh until meal time?
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this brand compare to Stove Top?