Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Jaime A.Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing uploaded by Bobbie Jo G.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #15 in Stuffing

Made From: Unbromated Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Canola Oil, Unsulphured Molasses, Spices (Contains Celery), Onion Powder, Calcium Propionate (To Retard Spoilage), Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Soy

Buy on Walmart
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Makes perfect stuffing every time. Not mushy or soggy. Nice chunks of bread and perfectly seasoned. Just add your favorite stuffing ingredients and it's ready in a pinch.
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
This is the only stuffing I will buy nothing else can compare was what my mother always used even though sense my mom passed I still can't make it actually as good as she did but it's just about as good but it's amazing the best blend and absolutely a brand you can Trust....
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is very delicious stuffing. I use it in so many recipes and you can add any seasonings you want in it. You can prepare it however you want. I kinda like it better than Stove Tops stuffing in a box only because it's just plain white and wheat bread. It's perfect for Thanksgiving to stuff the turkey with. Must have product to have in the kitchen.
Jennifer C.
I like this stuffing. It's well seasoned and serves my purposes. I use it for dressing- which for those who don't know is like a chicken flavored bread pudding... Not sure that helps. LoL! Anyway, I also use it for meat loaf instead of light bread. It's not too terribly expensive and you get a good amount per package.
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
This is my all time favorite stuffing. I usually stock up on these when they come out for the season. I love simply using the recipe on the back. The add-in ingredients make this a staple at my Thanksgiving table. This is simply a classic stuffing. I like my stuffing more on the moist side so I like to add a little more chicken broth than recommended. Delicious!
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is as close to homemade stuff and as you can get without actually making your stuffing from scratch! I add little bits of gizzards, some boiled egg pieces, lots if chicken broth, some celery bits and some onion to this and it makes the perfect turkey stuffing whether it be in turkey or beside the turkey!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like this season stuffing crumbs for my Thanksgiving stuffing it had some good flavor so I don't have to see them too much and it makes a great textured stuffing not too mushy or too dry. Usually can be found at my local grocery store but it's not always for the best price and I usually need two bags.
Mikhail D.
Westwego, LA
Tried this brand for the first time this past Thanksgiving and I loved it!! I love my stovetop stuffing but that one gets too mushy which I honestly don't mind sometimes, but this stuffing came out perfect it was nice that when I added gravy it didn't get mushy after it held up perfect will definitely be using for all holidays to come!!!
Meabh B.
Can't go wrong with this stuffing. I normally bake it separate than inside the turkey & it turns out delicious every time. Most grocery stores carry it. I use lower sodium chicken broth & light butter & a small amount of turkey drippings. This is my go-to stuffing!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really great stuffing! It is inexpensive and super easy to make. Goes well with the other Thanksgiving essentials. The flavor is so delicious that and I have to buy multiple bags of this to feed everyone. I would recommend this product to others!
Olivia E.
Bradenton, FL
Should I cook this in the turkey or separately ?
angela o.
Milton , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would you suggest this for any occasion officially the holidays? I was thinking about purchasing it
Anayely A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
does it get fluffy or soft after you add water?
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
When preparing in advance, how do you store and keep this relatively fresh until meal time?
Kristen O.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this brand compare to Stove Top?