Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsStuffingPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing, 8 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing, 8 oz. Bag

For holiday meals or everyday dinners, enjoy Pepperidge Farm Stuffing - made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish! Our delicious Stuffing is perfect for effortless entertaining with the option of adding a personal touch.

Does this already have sage in it?
does it get fluffy or soft after you add water?
I have always used stove top but was considering trying something new. How does this stuffing cook? And how does it taste? Compared to other brands.
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing, 8 oz. Bag!
Hart L.
I don't make stuffing often. I do like the flavor and quality of this stuffing. Texture is good too. Spice preference is different for everyone.
Jennifer J.
Marietta, GA
I know it's not homemade but I grew up eating stuffing made from this every Thanksgiving. It's what I still use now that I cook the meal. Easy prep and everyone likes it. I recommend.
Tammy B.
Hilton, NY
Pepperidge farms stuffing is the 2nd best option for stuffing the 1st being homemade but definitely ranks very high
Christina H.
Coral Springs, FL
Delicious and easy to make as a last minute side dish or a thanksgiving staple ! Even my kids enjoyed it!
carrie B.
Gaston, SC
When my mom makes her thanksgiving dinner she always uses this special blend of spices the taste is amazing and love the smell. My mom makes her stuffing out of this every year and the more our family grows the more this recipe is passed threw the family and on it we use this product and makes our stuffing the best everytime.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Simple and perfect. I actually use this not only as a stuffing, but in recipie as well. I love the mixture of breads, shredded texture, and added spice in the mix.
Megan G.
Old Greenwich, CT
This is the only stuffing I’ve ever known. My mom used this. I use this. If stuffing doesn’t have this herby/bready taste I don’t want it.
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This made the absolutely most delicious stuffing for thanksgiving! This was the first time I've made it with Pepperidge farm and I was so satisfied with the results. My grandmother used to always use it and I loves hers growing up. I got so many compliments on my dish. I will never make it again with anything else. Love love love it!!!
Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walmart
By far my favorite stuffing! It is kind of rich tasting but in the best kind of way. I highly recommend! Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing, 8 oz. Bag
Christi B.
Beauty, KY
It's not the Holidays without Pepperidge Farm Stuffing. So convenient and delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...