BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Warm bread with a crispy golden crust...and soft inside makes even the simplest meal special. Hot and crusty after five minutes in the oven, these breads will delight all your senses. Try one of our two varieties: Twin French and Italian today.

• Is this like a subway bread? what kind of sandwich it is ...10 Answers
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
I am a BIG bread person and this here is so soft especially after toasting it for a little bit so it can be warm. Add butter and there you have it! A great bread to eat with any pasta dish.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
We use this for French toast and it does not disappoint! We do have some issues always finding it but when we do we enjoy the bread!
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pepperidge farm has the best bread. It so moist and soft. I am constantly buying this because the family eats it so fast
Amber F.
I love picking these up to make garlic bread when I make spaghetti. These also make the perfect French toast!
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I use these to make French bread pizzas and my family always loves them, it's fun for the kids and easy
Crystal9 l.
We use this bread to make subs about once a week or so. .. it has a great taste and it's always fresh
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I buy this bread to make my French toast casserole and it's really good. Nice and thick.
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
This bread is perfect for a big sandwich and it's really healthy and is soft
Maria I.
Is this like a subway bread? what kind of sandwich it is good for?