BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #28 in Buns & Rolls

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm hamburger rolls, 8 ct

Pepperidge Farm® Hamburger Rolls
  • "If we are comparing to other store bought buns in the bread aisle, these are better than some." in 3 reviews
  • "One of the best store bought buns on the market They come out so fresh and soft, just like they are supposed to And it is healthier than most other buns" in 3 reviews
  • "These are the best store bought buns I've tried!" in 2 reviews
Ashley T.
Marion , IN
Great hamburger buns if you're looking for some like that the longer more than the round ones to something I prefer and they're just really soft and they always seem to put them in the oven for little bit and they just so warm and delicious
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
If we are comparing to other store bought buns in the bread aisle, these are better than some. However, if you want a restaurant quality burger and don't feel like eating nasty preservatives, buy your burger buns from a local bakery instead. SO much better.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pepperidge is always so soft and fresh ! The long buns can be a fun change that kids are going to love ! Or to have a get together you could do something different ! And they are easy to pick up so no worries!
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
When having my Backyard Bash I got have these hamburger buns and they are great. I will ride around until I find them. I love Pepperidge Farm products they are always fresh and taste great. When they created Pepperidge Farm they had me in mind.
Hannah L.
Littleton, NH
Anything Pepperidge Farm is sure to please. I absolutely love these rolls and am sure to buy them whenever there's a cookout or sloppy joe's for dinner. I recommend this product to anyone that wants high quality taste for a reasonable price!
Mandy R.
I try and make all of the bread my family eats, but when I haven't got the time or I just don't feel like baking bread I always buy these. They are soft, fluffy rolls with a good flavor. If you haven't, try making a grilled cheese on these buns- make sure you don't smash it while toasting. It makes an amazing sandwich!
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Really soft, nice consistency. Has a fresh buttery taste. I always buy these for burger night and my son likes his lunch sandwiches on these. Makes great alternate for lunch instead of bread.
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
I love these hamburger rolls. They are always fresh and fluffy. I often found when I cooked cheeseburgers, that other hamburger rolls soak in the grease and eating it becomes a mess. These do not!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
These hamburger buns are wonderful. Very soft and yet can hold a lot of condiments for your hamburgers, deli sandwiches and sloppy joes. They are also great as mini garlic toast servings. Yummy
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the best store bought buns on the market
They come out so fresh and soft, just like they are supposed to
And it is healthier than most other buns