Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Xtreme® Puffs Mega Cheese Baked Puffed Snacks 6 oz. Pack

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Mega CheeseTry Goldfish Puffs.The snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with! see more...

• Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.2 Answers
  • Who else loves this? 1 Answers
Zully G.
Miami
My kids favorite snack and of course its my favorite snack as well i love it its so cheesy yum
lizz c.
I love these!!!!!!!!!! they are very different from normal goldfish but they are delicious!
Juliana O.
I didn't enjoy these at all, i love Goldfish crackers but these just taste weirdly stale.
Johnna R.
Kids love junk food. They will never say no to bake goldfishes they are fan of cheese
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ
Omg I did not like these they tasted like rotten cheese and they had a weird texture
Natalie S.
Hilliard, OH
Awesome gluten free option for "cheese puff" snacks! Doesn't taste too bad either!
Brayan D.
Son muy buenos 🙌🏻 y además son muy prácticos y muy muy excelente la verdad que si
Courtney N.
The flavor tastes different. My kids still prefer regular goldfish over these.
Amy D.
Pocahontas, AR
It's so rare to find a snack my kid likes this one he lives it he begs for it
Sareina H.
sasebo
I absolutely love these goldfish! I like them better than the original for some reason. they have such a good flavor and texture to them
Kyndrial M.
Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.
Zully G.