Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Xtreme® Puffs Mega Cheese Baked Puffed Snacks 6 oz. Pack

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Mega CheeseTry Goldfish Puffs.The snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with! see more...

• Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.2 Answers
  • Who else loves this? 1 Answers
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
I guess to me nothing beats the original. These have a really fake cheese taste to them and I'm just not a huge fan.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
My daughter and I both love these. Bigger for better snacking and so much more cheesy flavor than the original!!
Melissa H.
These were okay but I got sick of them quick. I felt like I could actually taste the processed food chemical....
Katlin H.
Belleville, New Jersey
The perfect little snack to bring around with you or even just at home. Lots of flavor to these little goldfish.
Rena M.
St Augustine, FL
Easy to pack on the go for trips, family outings Ect. My kids just love them. Fun quick and easy no mess!!!

Beverly D.
My neighbor got me hooked on these. I have tried many of the flavors but I love this one the most.
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
My kids love the puffs over the regular ones. They say they are the best because they are cheesier.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
These are really good! My fave is the size and how different the texture is! Good cheesy flavor!
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
My daughter loves this snacks .. They are so convenient to grab and go whenever we are in a hurry
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
These are sooo good!!!! I love goldfish and these ones taste even better than the originals!!!
Kyndrial M.
Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.
Zully G.