Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Xtreme® Puffs Mega Cheese Baked Puffed Snacks 6 oz. Pack

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Mega CheeseTry Goldfish Puffs.The snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with! see more...

• Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.2 Answers
  • Who else loves this? 1 Answers
Sadie W.
Bradford, PA
These are nice for a little change. i like that they are bigger and easier to grab. I'm not completely sold on them tho. they could be better
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Not a big fan of these. I got a bag for my daughter to try and they seemed to go stale very fast. I'll stick to the original goldfish snacks.
Jen M.
cicero, NY
These are great! and this is coming from someone who's not a big fan of regular goldfish crackers. these are really light and flavorful.
Patricia D.
My kids and I really love this ! The texture is amazing and really good taste ! It's just a little bit expensive that regular goldfish.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
I liked the taste of these goldfish but my kids did not care for them as much as the regular goldfish. I would give it a try again!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
These are delicious!!! They burst with flavor and the cost is reasonable. They are also baked so they are healthier than chips too.
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
My daughter loves these. I however prefer regular goldfish. Don't get me wrong they taste good but not as great as the originals.
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
These are pretty good! Similar goldfish taste but in a bigger puffed-type snack. I prefer the original but these are good, too
I personally love these for my son , he loves them and I've never had any actual problems with them ! I love these gold fish!!!
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
These are different . Same taste I guess but lighter
I really liked them and my kids thought they were pretty good as well
Kyndrial M.
Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.
Zully G.