BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish PuffsThe snack that's puffed extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hang out with!

• Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.2 Answers
  • Who else loves this? 1 Answers
Stephanie S.
The snack that smiles back just got bigger.. and puffier! I absolutely love these! They're so cute and they taste so good! Definitely a great twist on a classic snack. I couldn't ask for anything better!
Michelle M.
Like this better than classic goldfish. The extra cheese is a lot yummier and the texture is good. They cost a little more than regular goldfish, but it still is worth it to get it for the enjoyability.
Ronnie B.
My favorite cracker and my favorite goldfish! It's cheap and so good! Anyone who likes cheesy food will love this. It definitely met my expectations and even exceeded them! I love this flavor so much and eat it all the time
Amber N.
Evansville, WI
These snacks give a nice little crunch that regular goldfish don't have, like a cross between a cheeto and a goldfish. They do give eaters a bit of cheesy fingers, but not unmanageable.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
If you haven't tried these - it is a must! I don't really like regular goldfish but I love cheese puffs and these taste like them! You even get the orange fingers. Try all the flavored. Great snack for kids or adults. :)
Geneva A.
I loooooove cheese puffs or all kinds. Generic also! These though were gross. Tasted stale right out of bag. Not resealable. We threw out the entire bag. Waste of $4!
Ruth C.
Poneto, IN
I keep these gold fish snacks around for the grandkids they love them. They love the fish shape and the cheese flavor. My youngest grandson has autism and has picky pallet syndrome but he really enjoys gold fish snacks.
Allegra W.
Durham, NC
I like these 10x better than the original goldfish. The buffalo flavor is my absolute favorite. Even though they're puffs they still have a nice crunch to them.
Kayla W.
Great cross between a cheeto and a goldfish. These have a much cheesier flavor than the regular goldfish and are addicting, can't just have one of these
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI
These were ok, a little different, my kids and daycare children are them but asked for their regular goldfish. so Not their favorite but they liked them.
Kyndrial M.
Are these good?? I'm so curious like i never heard of these.
Zully G.