Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Xtra Chocolatey Grahams Snacks

Goldfish xtra chocolatey grahams snacks 6.6 oz

I've only eaten the cheesy goldfish. Is this a good product from Goldfish?
Is the consistency of these more like a brownie or a graham cracker?
Do these taste like Teddy Grams?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Xtra Chocolatey Grahams Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Thermopolis , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Xtra Chocolatey Grahams Snacks uploaded by Macinna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great snack. They satisfy my craving for chocolatey flavors and i like that my kids are getting something good from them. They have 8 grams of whole grain per serving and have no artificial flavors or preservatives. Also they are synthetic color free
Summerville, SC
This is actually my guilty pleasure. This is why I hide in the pantry away from the kids. Is a rich chocolate flavor and I love them. Small but you wont stop at one by the time you look its almost empty. Try em out
St Augustine, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like that these aren't too sweet. My children prefer the cheesey ones to the sweet ones, though. They are just the right size and you can eat a few and satisfy your sweet tooth :)
It is a great snack. It's affordable. It's yummy. I love it. The sad part is the calories. 35 pieces 140. It's so good that you want to eat the whole bag. Lol. I like the taste. It's one of my favorite.
Boaz, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these ! They are amazing! Perfect snacks for little kids & yummy tasty treats! There are so many flavors I love them all !! I love how they are so satisfying and you don't make a mess when you eat them! Perfect for on the go quick snacks !
Buffalo, NY
I've always been a fan of goldfish. I was a little skeptical in trying these because I love the original but I thought they were good! Me personally I like to drop a few into milk. Can't wait to try the other cracker ones.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My 2 year old son and my husband love these! I like chocolate but I would rather have the cupcake flavor! These are perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life. My guys love snacking on these whenever they are hungry!
Very yummy, I always have these in the pantry in case I get caught with a sweet tooth. I also like to give them to my nieces and they don't seem to get a sugar high from chocolate goldfish as opposed to other sweets.
Mission, TX
I love goldfish and i love brownies! its the best of both worlds. I love that they aren't to sweet. Its also great knowing they taste like brownies but aren't as fattening as brownies.
Lewisburg, WV
The chocolate is good. A nice popable snack that gives a sweet flavor. They are available at several retailers. They aren’t a great value for the cost but as a splurge item they are fun to try when on sale for me.