7 colors available

BY GOLDFISH

Join the online hunt around the world!
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked snack crackers.
World treasures??????????????????.
Finn??????????????????.
New!
World shapes.
More shapes inside.
Cheddar baked with real cheese.
Natural.
No preservatives. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish World Treasurers Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
  • "They're a great snack especially when we go out or are in a hurry." in 1 review
  • "Goldfish have been one of my favorite snacks since I was in elementary school!" in 1 review
Randy P.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
Foodie Expert
These a a fun food/cracker. My kids eat these all the time and me and my wife do too. We all like the flavor of these gold fish crackers and we eat many different flavors of these too. We like to put these on many different foods we eat, like tomatoe soup, chicken noodle soup, on top of baked mac and cheese, and more.
Kelli  B.
Kelli B.
Foodie Expert
I know Goldfish have basically no nutritional value, but when I want a salty snack that won't overload me on calories, this is what I go to. I love the original flavor and for a sweet bite, I really like the cinnamon ones. They're easy to separate into smaller bags so I can take them to work too.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Cheddar Goldfish crackers are honestly really good really cheesy the crunchy and I really like them and you can pick them up at any Target or Walmart and it's great for kids snacks as well or if you want a little snack on the go you can leave it in your car and you have a snack ready to eat
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a sucker for goldfish. They are one of my favorite snacks from childhood and even into my adulthood, I catch myself snacking on them even more so. Cheese is also a big part of my diet so the fact that goldfish has come out with a flavor that is extra cheesy is even better for me!
Cherami F.
Cherami F.
Sacramento, CA
This snack is great for kids and all ages. it is in nice small fish bite sizes and it is nice and soft to chew. the flavor owns up to its name goldfish cheddar crackers its so cheesy. this is my sons favorite snack I recommend this snack to everyone who loves cheesey tasting snacks
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are the best childhood snacks. They are a little salty and they are fun to eat. The bag is also made of a slightly aluminum foil feeling material so it is easy to roll up and reseal and still hold its shape. You can also eat a lot of them in one serving which is nice.
Ya Boy M.
Ya Boy M.
Olathe, KS
I love these before I was pregnant I love them after I was pregnant and even during while I was pregnant I will eat these all the time these are my cabinet is always filled with bees they're so delicious I love you so much I can't even explain how much are Goldfish crackers
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Sacramento, CA
A fun treat to snack on. I like to take these on long trips when I travel. I have bought these for years also to use in trail mixes. I like the whole wheat version, or the less calorie version so I don't feel as guilty eating them. A fun product to recommend to others.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Our kids love these snacks, and it makes us feel ok to give them something that - while not necessarily healthy - is not as bad as other options. This is a good balance, especially when paired with an apple. Many moms would approve of these, since most kids love them.
Tasia G.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
I buy Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers from Target on a regular basis for a snack for my kids, ages 12, 8, and 7. It's a fun snack that they can help themselves to after school. They prefer Goldfish to other crackers we've tried. I would recommend them.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Foodie Expert
Have you read the nutrition facts?