BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Salt, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast Extract, Natural
Flavor, Paprika, Spices (Celery), Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Onions, Annatto Extract For Color.
Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Olivia M.
Even though some things that are whole grain are terribly worse than the original item, I don't think that is the case here. The quality and flavor is still delicious and you get the satisfaction of knowing you are being healthier. I will continue to buy.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
These goldfish are cheesy good and packed with whole grain so you know you are giving your kids and yourself a healthy yummy snack.I love the taste and recommend you give them a try.
Amber K.
Alexandria
I’ve been buying goldfish for years because my kids love them. We have to bring a box everywhere. They’re not sugary which I like. They could stand for a few better ingredients though.
Tara B.
Gold fish are delicious, cheesy, and filling. They're great for anyone of any age and it's so hard to control myself. The whole grain kind are arguably better than the original and I will continue to buy the Costco sized boxes.
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
My favorite snack to get for my kids. I love getting the big box from Costco. This way all I need to do is fill up my snack bags when on the go. As soon as they could eat them it's what if give since it's great for little fingers.
Allana T.
I love love love these. The problem I usually have with Goldfish is that I could easily eat the entire box in one sitting. This way, there is a portion control component AND its easy to take with you. Happy snacking!
Genevieve L.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not a fan of variations on traditional Goldfish, but I love these! The only difference is they're slightly crunchier. Bonus: they're whole wheat, so you can pretend they're better for you! ;)
Brianna T.
These Goldfish somehow are better than all others. I had the snack packs sitting at my desk for coworkers to come grab, and multiple people made that same comment to me - better than normal.
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love these 100 calorie snacks because it always seems like you're getting a LOT of goldfish for only 100 calories. It definitely helps me with portion control, so I love it!
Mia W.
My kids love all the various Goldfish snacks. Personally, I am not a fan...but I am also not a huge fan of cracker type snacks. These snack packs are great for packing in your child's lunches for school.