Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers 0.75 oz. Bag

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

• "You cannot go wrong with that!" in 1 review
  • "These I can take anywhere and feel guilt free because they are 100 calories" in 1 review
Inesly v.
OMG! I love these little fish, they are delicious, the cheese flavor is the best, they are perfect for the snack or when you do not want to prepare something in the middle of meals, they are also very cute with that form of fish. I easily eat the entire box in one sitting.
Tara B.
Gold fish are delicious, cheesy, and filling. They're great for anyone of any age and it's so hard to control myself. The whole grain kind are arguably better than the original and I will continue to buy the Costco sized boxes.
Mia W.
My kids love all the various Goldfish snacks. Personally, I am not a fan...but I am also not a huge fan of cracker type snacks. These snack packs are great for packing in your child's lunches for school.
CG A.
Tallahassee, FL
Kids love these for school snack. They can grab a pouch and pack it in their bag themselves. They taste great.
Allana T.
I love love love these. The problem I usually have with Goldfish is that I could easily eat the entire box in one sitting. This way, there is a portion control component AND its easy to take with you. Happy snacking!
Lisa B.
Pa
Absolutely love goldfish. They are a quick snack and not a lot of calories. You can take a few packs and stuck them in ur purse and ur off!!
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Makes me feel less guilty with less calories, these are great snacks to take with you, and put in your purse.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
Portion control is always a plus and these bags are a nice size. It's a decent snack for on the go. If you like goldfish, is recommended.
Jordon T.
Winnsboro, Tx
Love them! Easy on the go snack and no any calories! Perfect portion as well! Yummy!! :)
Andrea M.
Vienna, VA
Goldfish are the perfect snack and these portion control size allows you to get just the right amount.