Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers 0.75 oz. Bag

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

• "You cannot go wrong with that!" in 1 review
  • "These I can take anywhere and feel guilt free because they are 100 calories" in 1 review
CG A.
CG A.
Tallahassee, FL
Kids love these for school snack. They can grab a pouch and pack it in their bag themselves. They taste great.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Foodie Expert
My kids love all the various Goldfish snacks. Personally, I am not a fan...but I am also not a huge fan of cracker type snacks. These snack packs are great for packing in your child's lunches for school.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Pa
Absolutely love goldfish. They are a quick snack and not a lot of calories. You can take a few packs and stuck them in ur purse and ur off!!
Allana T.
Allana T.
Foodie Expert
I love love love these. The problem I usually have with Goldfish is that I could easily eat the entire box in one sitting. This way, there is a portion control component AND its easy to take with you. Happy snacking!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Gold fish are delicious, cheesy, and filling. They're great for anyone of any age and it's so hard to control myself. The whole grain kind are arguably better than the original and I will continue to buy the Costco sized boxes.
rebecca b.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
Another great product from Pepperidge farm. Great flavor and love the whole grain. Great for snacking.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love these 100 calorie snacks because it always seems like you're getting a LOT of goldfish for only 100 calories. It definitely helps me with portion control, so I love it!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love goldfish in general. Crunchy and salty. These I can take anywhere and feel guilt free because they are 100 calories
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
These Goldfish somehow are better than all others. I had the snack packs sitting at my desk for coworkers to come grab, and multiple people made that same comment to me - better than normal.
Great Snack! I always look for whole grain snacks when possible and these are perfect!