Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers 0.75 oz. Bag

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

• "You cannot go wrong with that!" in 1 review
  • "These I can take anywhere and feel guilt free because they are 100 calories" in 1 review
Tara B.
Gold fish are delicious, cheesy, and filling. They're great for anyone of any age and it's so hard to control myself. The whole grain kind are arguably better than the original and I will continue to buy the Costco sized boxes.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
Another great product from Pepperidge farm. Great flavor and love the whole grain. Great for snacking.
Andrea M.
Vienna, VA
Goldfish are the perfect snack and these portion control size allows you to get just the right amount.
Allana T.
Foodie Expert
I love love love these. The problem I usually have with Goldfish is that I could easily eat the entire box in one sitting. This way, there is a portion control component AND its easy to take with you. Happy snacking!
CG A.
Tallahassee, FL
Kids love these for school snack. They can grab a pouch and pack it in their bag themselves. They taste great.
Mia W.
Foodie Expert
My kids love all the various Goldfish snacks. Personally, I am not a fan...but I am also not a huge fan of cracker type snacks. These snack packs are great for packing in your child's lunches for school.
Molly D.
Fairhaven, MA
Taste just like regular gold fish but with half the calories! You cannot go wrong with that! This is a great go-to snack!
Jordon T.
Winnsboro, Tx
Love them! Easy on the go snack and no any calories! Perfect portion as well! Yummy!! :)
Genevieve L.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not a fan of variations on traditional Goldfish, but I love these! The only difference is they're slightly crunchier. Bonus: they're whole wheat, so you can pretend they're better for you! ;)
Jordan  S.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect on the go snack for my little swimmer! Easy to take to swim meets and always her favorite.