Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Scarlet B.Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Whole Grain Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by A P.

BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Made with whole grain.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat.
Baked with real cheese.
Finn®. see more...

• Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the...1 Answers
  • "my children have always loved these!" in 1 review
  • "They're cheesy and crunchy just like the original, but a bit healthier since they're made with whole grains." in 1 review
Tara N.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
These goldfish have the same great taste as the original with the added bonus of whole grains. I always keep a bag of these on hand during the baseball season so my boys have something to snack on in between innings or after the game. The cheddar flavor is just right without being overly salty. They are baked ams not fried so theres no oily feel or flavor to them. Overall these goldfish crackers are a snack I can feel good about giving my kids on a regular basis.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are a great snack food. I tend to stick with the original cheese flavor; I'm not one for their dessert cracker options, but the originals are good. The only problem I have is that they're pretty expensive. I feel like you get more for your money with Cheezit's which are pretty similar in taste. If you have the money to constantly afford these, though, they're a great snack option. Very easy for travel and kids love them.
Nora C.
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
When my fussy toddler is throwing a tantrum in the middle of a target run, crying his eyes out for my attention in the market checkout line, or pulling my hair while I'm trying to talk to the receptionist at there tire shop I need something great tasting and small enough to entertain his little hands. That is why goldfishes have done for me. Given me that little extra time of quiet I need in the most important times.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
It's not a complete day in our house until we have had a bag or bowl of goldfish spilled on the floor. That right there tells you how many bags of goldfish we have bought. They are our daughter's favorite snack, and I don't mind giving the. To her because she has always had the whole grain variety. She loves the, and will choose those over chips most days. That is a win for Goldfish in my book!
Krys R.
Krys R.
We love Goldfish in our home! Upon opening be box I usually pack small portion control bags in order to maintain freshness and ease when packing lunch boxes and snack bags. I do add small pretzel sticks to the bags for "fishin poles" and my kids love them! They also make a great addition to any ocean themed party! We not only love the taste, price and availability but the cute tiny fish ­čÉč
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
My kids LOVE goldfish crackers. They taste good and the fish shape appeals to kids young and old. There are so many fun flavors to choose from, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! I feel good giving my kids a snack that contains whole grain, and best of all? They still have the same great cheddar flavor! My kids don't even know the difference! Thank you Pepperidge Farm!
Lynnette l.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried the pepperidge farms gold fish whole grain cheddar baked snack crackers for free as part of campaign to give my opinion about the product. these are not bad and I won't mind buying again,they're not as good as the original but I need to eat whole grain foods its healthier.I wouldn't mind buying them in the near future
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
We've been trying to incorporate whole grains into our lifestyle. We bought these just to try them out and we quite enjoy these. Same great cheesy Goldfish cracker taste but just made with whole grains! A nice addition to a trail mix or a light snack while watching a movie! I definitely would buy these again!
Lece R.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
For those of you looking for a healthy alternative snack these goldfish are good. Compared to the original goldfish you cant even tell a difference. I recommend these for a healthier alternative. My grandkids love them and it makes us feel better that their eating a healthier version of Goldfish.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Statesville, NC
We love Goldfish in our house! It's one of my children's favorite go-to snacks. They are easy to grab in their little hands. They are decently healthy and something I'm comfortable letting them eat. I love that there is now this whole grain option. They get this momma and my kid's approval!
Neana E.
Neana E.
Since these are whole grain how much more healthy are they then the normal kind?