Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Heidi H.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Everything you love about Goldfish® crackers with an extra sprinkle of oomph!

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt,
Yeast Extract, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast, Whey, Corn Flour, Milk, Natural Flavors, Butter (Cream, Salt, Natural Flavor), Paprika, Onion Powder, Spices, Celery, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes),
Monocalcium Phosphate, Buttermilk, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Modified Food Starch, Calcium Lactate, Garlic Powder, Sour Cream Powder (Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cultures), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Baking Soda.
Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® White Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
  • "These have such a strong white cheddar flavor AND they don't cause orange fingers like the original cheddar flavor does!" in 4 reviews
  • "I buy these For my daughter but I end up eating the whole bag." in 1 review
  • "These are a great snack for my son , he loves them!" in 1 review
  • "Can never go wrong eating goldfish snacks." in 1 review
  • "The original gold fish are addicting but I love white cheddar just as much, its nice to switch up the flavor sometimes." in 1 review
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
My favorite Goldfish cracker is the white cheddar. I usually purchase from Walmart or Kroger. They are super affordable and make a great snack. They are packed with lots of flavor and help me stick to my diet so that I don't grab for potato chips.
Alison N.
Marshfield, WI
These are by far my favorite right now. I love Goldfish no matter what, but the white cheddar ones are incredible. Such a great blast of flavor, I could eat the whole bag in one sitting! I highly recommend them (and so does my daughter - perfect for little toddler hands!)
Chrissy I.
I'm actually snacking on a bag of these right now as I type this! I'm ashamed with how much I have eaten and I just opened the bag.. They have a very good taste to them and are the perfect snack to munch on if you're feeling just a little bit hungry!
Kaitlin M.
I Love Gold fish! They are my favorite on the go snack!! So yummy! The white cheddar to me is a more sofisticated taste if that makes any sense? But I just love them and I love every flavor! But seriously who doesn't love gold fish? They're amazing and I 100% recommend!
Alyssa K.
Jackson
These have such a strong white cheddar flavor AND they don't cause orange fingers like the original cheddar flavor does! I will only eat flavor blasted goldfish, and these are some of the best!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
These are a perfect snack for kids to eat when there hungry ! I personally don't like them because I don't like how they taste but I love the original goldfish there my favorite I can sit and eat the whol bag of regular goldfish in like 2 days cause there so good !!
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Great snack for my toddler. Something easy and not too messy for him to snack on that he actually really seems to enjoy. Variety of flavors to choose from as well.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Pepperidge farm goldfish baked crackers wild white cheddar are my kids favorite go to crackers. They love the flavor but also there are no orange fingers with these crackers.
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
Gold fish have been my go to snack since high school. They are just so simple and you can easily toss a zip-lock bag of them in your purse on the go. My favorite!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
The original gold fish are addicting but I love white cheddar just as much, its nice to switch up the flavor sometimes. I love to have them when I'm not hungry for a meal or as a snack while I'm in between classes.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
How good is the white cheddar