Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Touch Of Sweetness Honey Baked Graham Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Touch Of Sweetness Honey Baked Graham Snacks uploaded by Stacy S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Share your goldfish® tales!learn more@ goldfishsmiles.com

Jill W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of my new favorite goldfish flavors! I'd say that they're comparable to teddy grahams, but with a slightly lighter texture. the only problem that I have with them is that I go through them too quickly! ;)
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Graham crackers and these are the perfect size for snacking on! I have got them a couple time because my baby love sharing them with me.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the perfect salty sweet combination! I like to take them for a small little snack for work. The price isn't too bad either.
Crystal H.
Rutland, VT
My favorite midnight snack lately. Ever since I discovered these, I really don't snack on much else. Very delicious!!
Vivian S.
Dearborn, MI
Im obssesed with these!they ate so hard to put down. The taste is amazing and I recommend to everyone!!!
Jana M. G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never thought they would make these, but I love them and went through a bag my self!
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
I'm just reviewing these because they're next to me . Haha. These are really good. Not exactly healthy but oh well. They taste just like regular grams and I think I like these more than the cheese flavor. My kids love these and I would absolutely repurchase.