BY GOLDFISH #29 in Crackers

Chocolate grahams.
Marshmallows.
Honey grahams.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "but these are pretty good as well." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these...they are a very nice version of the goldfish snack when you are wanting something a little sweet" in 1 review
Bree M.
Bree M.
The graham cracker pieces are so good and are just a little bit sweeter than actual graham crackers. Putting those and the marsh mellow pieces together taste delicious. I don't care for the chocolate pieces much. They don't really taste like chocolate to me and feel really dry and kinda bitter when you eat them.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Waddell, AZ
I buy these for my kids, but if I am being honest, they are MY FAVORITE!!! I love the mix of graham and chocolate goldfish, and how cute are the little marshmallow ones??? These are an awesome light snack, when you are craving something sweet, but don't want anything too crazy... oh, and my kids like them too!
Raven S.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I wasn't too sure of the s'mores goldfish at first and was slightly hesitant to try them, but once I had tried them, I instantly fell in love! They're surprisingly sweet with just enough cinnamon, and they have those tasty cereal-style marshmallows. Definitely one of the favorite snacks at my house.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Delicious and fun snack for the kids! Not very good and healthy but easy and fun for a lazy Sunday afternoon. They met my expectations and more. They taste like actual s'mores and I could not resist these guilty pleasures! Would recommend to everyone, but not if you don't want to become addicted!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Arlington, TX
I love these for a snack. just the perfect size to eat them The only problem is I always want to eat more and more of them and that's not exactly healthy. It is a great product without adding a lot of extra sugars into your diet. I have bought these multiple times because of how good they are.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Me and my 3 year old love these Goldfish S'mores Graham Snacks. I think it's so neat that Goldfish offers more than just cheese crackers. I love the little marshmallows and chocolate pieces. If my son and I are sharing them, he usually won't give me back the bag. They're that good!
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
These are a really great on the go snack for kids and adults alike! They taste similar to a s'more without the mess or necessity of a campfire. The marshmallow goldfish really make this delicious, and pairing them with the chocolate and graham goldfish create that s'more taste.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
They're just okay. I wish the fishes were more similar in shape, and also... I wish they were bubbled like normal goldfish. The Graham and chocolate cookies are flat, and the marshmallow is a hard marshmallow like a hot cocoa mallow. The flavors aren't extremely pronounced.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
My kids absolutely love these crackers. They pick out all the marshmallows then eat all the crackers. They bring me back to my camping days. I think these need to come in a bigger bag as my kids eat this in one sitting if I would let them. The taste is just like a smore.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I'm a big fan of S'mores but was kind of hesitant to buying these as I wasn't sure if it would be weird as Goldfish crackers. I was expecting the salty taste that the normal Goldfish have but these had a sweet flavor and actually tasted like I was hoping they would!
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Bloomington, IN
I found these one time at a local grocery store and my nephew loved them. I haven't been able find them since. Where do you buy them???