BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

We bake our Goldfish® crackers with smiles and ingredients that you can feel good about.

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oils (Canola And/Or Sunflower), Salt, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Baking
Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Cornstarch,
Monocalcium Phosphate), Malted Barley Flour, Nonfat Milk.
Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Megan G.
Piqua, OH
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
this are my jaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmm i love these i eat them so often its crazy i love to eat them with ice cream dip them in it the cost is amazing and my daughter eats them and my fiancee does to i love eating them they're fast and mess free with is always a plus
Paige B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
Goldfish baked pretzels are the perfect snack because they are bitesized, portable, and salty. These pretzels are great paired with cheese cubes or on their own. The kids that I babysit love these due to their adorable fish shape. I would recommend these to moms and babysitters.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
YUM! these are sooooo good. I eat these all the time especially because they keep releasing new flavors, I recommend trying the pretzel ones. These are great for those who are on the go and for school packed lunches. They taste just like pretzels and they arent too holow or too solid.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
Delicious and fantastic for sticking in my purse for when I'm starving and start to get the shakes. I buy these all the time. My daughters love them too and they are a better food choice. I definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Kristen B.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
Love These for a healthier snack. Not to much fat but helps with salty cravings . Bought them at the local grocery store. They are super cheap and fun. They are yummy and good with dips as well if you want to add to the flavor
Katie D.
Four Oaks, NC
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
My little cousins and I love these. Haha. I keep a bag of two in my car in case I need something to snack after work. You can't go wrong with pretzels. I buy these all the time and would 100% recommend these to everyone.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
LOVE goldfish. Wish the whole grain came in other sizes. IT is hard to find at times but it always better to eat whole grains. They taste the same as the regular. Love the new whole grain flavors too. More who grains! Plus these should be in vending machines. I love goldfish crackers.
Hannah R.
Fallbrook
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
I absolutely love pretzels and these gold fish make it so easy for it to throw in your bag and go. Compared to other pretzels they do about the same. I do wish they had a little by more salt on them. I will be a return buyer because they are a perfect snack for someone on the go.
Amaris R.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
these gold fish are the best for on the go snacks and so satisfying and so very addicting!!! my daughter loves to take these for snacks for school or when shes playing
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers 8 oz. Bag
These are a pretty good snack! Perfect amount of salt and snack size. Affordable, quick, and yummy afternoon snack! Anything made by this company exceeds expectations!