BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Finn??????????????????.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat.
Baked with goodness. see more...

• Do they contain a lot of salt? I'm on a low sodium diet...4 Answers
  • Who thinks that the original cheddar goldfish are better that the...3 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Pretzel Baked Snack Crackers
  • "I love goldfish crackers and the pretzel version definitely doesn't disappoint!" in 1 review
Devon R.
Independence, KY
These are the best goldfish. I love pretzels and these are some of the best ones. I love how little they are and I love the flavor. They definitely meet my expectations and they’re pretty cheap which is even better!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
I love goldfish and I love pretzels, the perfect snack. These where exactly what I thought they would be when I purchased them. These were not disappointing, but in fact delicious. I would recommend to others
Camryn A.
Simsbury, CT
Always have a bag of these in my house! So cute and definitely worth the buy. These and the Baby Goldfish crackers are 100% the best snack food on this planet. I always get them at Target because who doesn't love Target?
Erin B.
We have a child with a dairy sensitivity and we really miss eating cheese goldfish! I got these pretzel goldfish for the kids and they thought they were so fun. It's a convenient quick snack when you're on the go and the kids all love them!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I love Goldfish crackers but I've never been a huge fan of pretzels but these are delicious, they're small and they don't taste super salty at all. Definitely my favorite kind of pretzels! I got mine at Kroger!
l V.
Easton, PA
These are my favorite type of goldfish by far and are within my top ten favorite snack foods. They. Are. Soooo. Good. This might sound strange, but they are pretty good with vanilla ice cream. Try them!!!
Mary F.
I don't know why exactly, but these are my favorite pretzels. I do like fun foods, like fish shaped crackers, but these just fast better. For a pretzel they are a higher price that a pound bag in the chips aisle. You can find these at probably most major supermarkets.  Must try!
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
My whole family loves these. My 18 month old and I will sit on the couch and snack on them. Before I know it we've eaten half the bag. Great snack and on the go.
Gabby Z.
if I could give this product 10 stars I would goldfish pretzels are my absolute weakness I eat them every day and on Fridays when I go to work I take a whole bag and share them with my mom there so addicting in the salt ratio is amazing
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Out of all the Goldfish varieties in our household, this one seems to go out the fastest. So needless to say, I have to keep a steady stash on hand. For some reason, their fishy shape makes them more appealing to my kids than traditional pretzels. I also prefer them for my toddler because she can just pop them in her mouth, as opposed to biting off pieces & making crumbs. My only wish is that they made a bigger economy size bag like how they have for the cheddar flavor.
Nevaeh G.
Do they contain a lot of salt? I'm on a low sodium diet...
Steven S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Who thinks that the original cheddar goldfish are better that these pretzel ones?