2 colors available

Finn??????????????????.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat.
Baked with goodness. see more...

• Do they contain a lot of salt? I'm on a low sodium diet...4 Answers
  • Who thinks that the original cheddar goldfish are better that these...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love goldfish crackers and the pretzel version definitely doesn't disappoint!" in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
Out of all the Goldfish varieties in our household, this one seems to go out the fastest. So needless to say, I have to keep a steady stash on hand. For some reason, their fishy shape makes them more appealing to my kids than traditional pretzels. I also prefer them for my toddler because she can just pop them in her mouth, as opposed to biting off pieces & making crumbs. My only wish is that they made a bigger economy size bag like how they have for the cheddar flavor.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
These are my new favorite type of goldfish! Perfect to enjoy on the go or at your desk. I could munch on these all day! The only downside is that they make your mouth a little dry and you need to drink a lot of water, but you'll find that with almost any pretzel. These are delicious and addictive!
May L.
May L.
I've always liked goldfish products. I was craving pretzels so I decided to give these pretzel goldfish a try. They really hit the spot. I like the goldfish shape and texture. For me, it's been a really good snack to curb hunger in between meals. Just a handful (or 2!) will do!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
There is Something about goldfish pretzels that makes them so much better than your average pretzel. The effect amount of salt and crunch. They are always on sale and therefore affordable. They brought to us by a great brand and they do not insult the goldfish name.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
These are my all time favorite snack. I have always loved goldfish but the addition of them being pretzel makes them so much better. And you don't feel guilty eating handful after handful. My favorite way to eat these is with a little hummus to dip them in!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Columbia, TN
These are my all time favorite snack in the world. They honestly taste better than regular pretzels. They are so addicting that I can eat a whole bag in a day. Plus, they are super cheap at grocery stores too!!!
Palmetto Bay, FL
I the way I feel about these goldfish is that they are not real goldfish. I believe that real goldfish should have some kind of cheese flavor. you can say what you want buy boo these.
Gail B.
Gail B.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite thing to take to the beach. Great snack for anytime, anywhere. Don't like pretzels there are other goldfish snacks to choose from. Can't go wrong with these.
holland l.
holland l.
Harmony, MN
These are a great snack for all ages. Easy for little fingers and tasty for adults. Nice alternative to fruit snacks and such. Wish they came in larger bags.
Kailee M.
Kailee M.
Foodie Expert
My kids love these pretzels! They are a super fun snack and easy to pack when we go exploring and little tummies get hungry. These always do the trick!
Nevaeh G.
Nevaeh G.
Foodie Expert
Do they contain a lot of salt? I'm on a low sodium diet...
Palmetto Bay, FL
Who thinks that the original cheddar goldfish are better that these pretzel ones?