Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 6.6 oz uploaded by Mary P.Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers 6.6 oz uploaded by Eve A.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Goldfish parmesan baked snack crackers 6.6 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Honestly I could eat a whole bag and not regret it, the taste is not overwhelming it's a very light tasting snack " in 6 reviews
  • "it's kind of addicting, sometimes you get tired of the original cheddar flavor, if you do, I highly suggest this one to try" in 5 reviews
Emily M.
Emily M.
Massapequa, NY
I am not a fan of regular goldfish since I hate cheddar cheese (and most other cheeses) but these are just delicious. I, no joke, go through at least 2 bags of these per week. They're the perfect salty snack and aren't too high in calories either. Obviously, I will continue to re-purchase these because I am absolutely obsessed.
Carmyn P.
Carmyn P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
My toddler son is absolutely obsessed with these. I also think they are great because they taste good and I absolutely love them as well. I think that the price is good for the product and met my expectations. I would recommend this to other people and I plan to buy them again.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
DELICIOUS! Seriously one of my favorite snacks. I fully agree with the other reviewers that say they're the more adult flavor of Goldfish. The taste is light and I LOVE them paired with tomato soup. Even if you don't like cheddar gold fish, I would recommend trying these!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
Goldfish is already the best. Make them Parmesan and they're even better than the original. Too addicting, I could and shouldn't eat the whole bag by myself. I need these in small servings sizes please.
Erin R.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is a fun change in the typical cheddar goldfish, and strangely they're a bit more "adult" in flavor you could say. I myself even like these and the mild parmesan flavor.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
I love these goldfish! They're perfect for snacking and portioning out. I prefer these so much to the normal goldfish and I constantly have bags of these at home
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my fa rite crackers to eat with soul! A bowl of tomato soup and a handful of Parmesan goldfish makes for a nice meal on a cold day!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
My kiddos love goldfish so I'm so glad to see variety in flavors to kind of switch things up every now and then! these are great!!
Eve A.
Eve A.
I love this snack! It's so delicious and salty and I think it taste better than the original. Goldfish are really cute too.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Absolute favorite snack ever!!!!!! So good and so addicting, I could eat all flavors but parm is my fav
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Favorite way to eat these?
Pa L.
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
Who else throw the gold fish in the air and tries to catch the gold fish with your mouth?
ashley c.
ashley c.
Harrisburg, PA
How many calories per serving?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How do these taste?
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
I'm really jealous they don't sell this kind in Canada. Are they any good?