BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains 2 Percent Or
Less Of: Yeast, Onion Powder, Sugar, Butter, Autolyzed Yeast, Baking Soda. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers
  • "Honestly I could eat a whole bag and not regret it, the taste is not overwhelming it's a very light tasting snack " in 6 reviews
  • "it's kind of addicting, sometimes you get tired of the original cheddar flavor, if you do, I highly suggest this one to try" in 5 reviews
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I am a huge fan of Goldfish Crackers but these are by far my favorite! I usually don’t venture out much when it comes to flavors but these seemed delicious and they actually were! I almost ate the whole bag in one sitting.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
They taste great! I don’t think the flavor is very strong. You get a lot in the package and it does take several days to go through the bag, but could take no time at all to polish the bag off. Price point is very affordable!
Carmyn P.
Louisville , KY
My toddler son is absolutely obsessed with these. I also think they are great because they taste good and I absolutely love them as well. I think that the price is good for the product and met my expectations. I would recommend this to other people and I plan to buy them again.
MADISON B.
Tacoma, WA
YAAAASSSS. One of my fave snacks y'all !! These are bomb. They taste amazing. The perfect amount of saltiness as well. I adore these. I'm sure I'm the only one that noticed this but the serving size is 60 goldfish for 140 calories which is dope. I love these. Check them out y'all.
Leyna N.
Manchester, CT
This is one of my favorite go to snacks. It is light in flavor and satisfies my cravings. I can't resist but eat handfuls at a time. My cousin put a bag with my Valentine's  gift and it was the thoroughly appreciated.
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
The flavor in these are really subtle, but these are a good snack. It's not messy and I have NO filter when eating these. I can finish an entire bag in one sitting because it taste really good. I also like how it's not expensive.
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
These are my favorite snack cracker ever! The Parmesan flavor is the best in my opinion. So cheesy and not too salty. Plus these crackers are baked so much better for you.
Can buy at any local grocery store or drug store.
Nora E.
Hoboken, NJ
Love these little crackers! Perfect for snacking and delicious! The only thing I wish was different would be if they updating the nutrition facts. The label for this gives the information for 60 pieces, whereas a normal snack wouldn't consist of that.
Cindy S.
This a our favorite flavor of fishes. Every time were at target we also grab a few bags. They go quickly at home and in car rides. Which they made individual snack packs so I can pack them in my diaper bag.
Carly M.
China Grove, NC
Im a parmasan addict! Love these simple crackers with my fav flavor added. I got them from walmart. Once you start its hard to stop. So delicious. I recommended them to my mom!
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Favorite way to eat these?
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
Who else throw the gold fish in the air and tries to catch the gold fish with your mouth?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How do these taste?
ashley c.
Harrisburg, PA
How many calories per serving?
Chelsea D.
I'm really jealous they don't sell this kind in Canada. Are they any good?