Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Original Saltine Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Ashley_Beauty P.Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Original Saltine Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Isabelle K.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Yeast, Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Paprika, Spices, Celery, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
My favorite goldfish!!! So tasty and not cheesy! These are the best snacks, relatively low in calories and sodium. You can find them anywhere, target, Walmart, cvs, gas stations! Love love them, will always buy these
Allie S.
Gap , PA
I adore these little fishy saltines!! They are a great snack because you can eat 55 fish for only 150 calories. They are great for holding hunger at bay in between meals. Great in soups and with dips. My favorite oyster style cracker. Stores often have 10/$10 deals which can mix and match with other Goldfish varieties.
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
By far the tastiest of the Goldfish flavors. They can be eaten as a snack alone, on chili, on a salad or soup. They have a delicious, mild flavor but are tasty and not unhealthy. They are available at most grocery stores as they are a staple flavor of Goldfish.
Emily W.
Orlando , FL
I feel as if these crackers are underrated. These are probably my favorite type of gold fish only because you can add them into soups, or have them on their own. They don't have that cheesey flavor so you can snack on them whenever
kelsey e.
My absolute favorite goldfish flavor! I could eat so many bags of these! LOL! I also like the pretzel ones & the s’more ones! I put the original ones in soup so I get some crunchy textures or I eat them by themselves.
Jelitza S.
Once you start eating them it’s gonna be hard to stop!!! They’re a really good snack to eat on trips and just staying home. No artificial flavors and preservatives too. I’m almost finished with my bag already and I just got it!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
What is it about Goldfish that's so addicting? I've been eating these things since I was a little kid and still eat them as an adult! I like the original saltine flavor because they're simple, yet delicious.
Sami G.
Lake George, NY
One of my favorite snacks! Great for on the go or to add on top of soup. I purchased it from a local grocery store (publix) I purchase these every week when I go out grocery shopping.
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
The original goldfish and the Parmesan flavor are my favorites! I toss them into soups and sometimes on top of salads. AfforDable and delicious. My favorite road trip snack too! (Sometimes a tasty treat for the dogs)
Ashley_Beauty P.
Miami
These goldfish crackers are so delicious and so underrated. These were my favorite snacks ever since I was a kid and I love them to this day.