Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Organic Wheat Baked Parmesan Snack Crackers uploaded by Maria N.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.\

Made With Smiles And Organic Wheat Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Onions, Sugar, Butter, Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love parmesan and that's why I opted to choose this organic option over the regular white cheddar that I know and love so much. I can't say I'm really impressed by these. The taste of parmesan is very underwhelming and almost non-existent. These practically taste like the plain, original Goldfish but cost more. I won't be repurchasing these.
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
YUMMY. I'm someone who whole heartedly enjoys crunchy snacks. But we always have to be conscious of what we eat even on cheat days. I'm perfectly eating this bc each serving is within an okay nutritional standing for me. Will most likely repurchase bc I also enjoy the packaging
Krysta W.
This is my new favorite go-to snack! I've always loved Goldfish, but I love the Parmesan flavor and the fact that they are baked and healthier. I always pick up a new bag of these each time I'm at the grocery store. Definitely recommend!
Heather S.
Louisville, KY
Love these! A good, wholesome snack that helps with the post lunch munchies. Would recommend for kids and adults. Very flavorful as well.