BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

An exciting mix of Goldfish® flavors in one bag.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Sugar, Whey, Yeast, Yellow Corn Flour, Autolyzed Yeast, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Torula Yeast, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour, Dextrose, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Paprika Extract For Color,
Onion Powder, Spices, Celery, Yeast Extract, Monocalcium Phosphate, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Natural Flavor, Milk Fat, Nonfat Milk. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

India W.
These goldfish mix snacks are so tasty, especially since I love VARIETY!!! They hit the spot for me when I want quick snack. The bag. Is a good size and it’s only a couple of bucks from Walmart. Soooo good
Tara B.
Kittanning, PA
Disappointed in this product overall. Claims pretzel fish and they are., however extra cheddar are far from it. They taste like the regular goldfish that have always been around. I would have bought pretzel ones and just ate regular ones without the hype
Taylor S.
Honestly, these are probably my favorite of all the gold fish flavors. The pretzel and xtra cheddar flavor are my favs because they go together so dang well. I like both flavors by themselves, but together they create a masterpiece in your mouth lol. I'd definitely recommend them. They are a nice healthy snack too. Perfect size and can go pretty much anywhere.
Erika J.
If you're a fan of the original goldfish and the pretzel kind, this product is for you. I LOVE this mix. The extreme cheddar kind have a powered cheddar mix which adds to the flavor. If your kids are eating these, make sure you're armed with napkins as they can get a little messy.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I just discovered these and they're perfect! Cheddar and pretzel have been my two favorite types of goldfish forever and now I can get them both in one bag! They are also reasonably priced unlike some snacks and not too terribly unhealthy.
AB B.
My child loves them, but geez are they messy with the xtra cheddar dust. I did have a handful and mustsay the combo does go well together. This is my first time having the pretzel fish. They are like any other pretzel in texture.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I like to give my kids goldfish for snack time and I like to pack them in their lunchbox. We had the Cheddar & Zesty Cheddar & Parmesan. It's a good mix and it taste good. So cheesy and delicious.
Lea B.
Gresham, OR
My boyfriend and I will buy the huge container of this and just snack on it all weekend. Makes for a great snack in between meals without breaking the bank. It may seem a little pricy but there's a lot inside.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
These pepperidge farm gold fish snacks are so delicious. The pretzel flavored gold fish in general are Yummy so when I saw that they offered cheese and pretzel I had to buy them. I ate the whole bag and didn't even feel guilty about it because they're great quality and they fill you up. Also the calories (even for the whole bag) aren't insanely high, unlike some other snack food brands.
1. The ingredients are quality.
2. Gold fish are inexpensive.
3. It's so easy to pack these as a quick snacks.

I'm in college and it's so easy to keep different flavors of God fish in my dorm room to snack on really quick! They're a life saver!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I use the excuse that my kids love these goldfish mixed with pretzels but the truth is I eat these daily. Kroger usually has them on sale for around $0.99 a bag and I may be sure to stock up when they do. The extra cheddar goldfish mixed with the pretzel goldfish is the perfect party snack or just a snack throughout the day. I've seen many recipes where people add in popcorn, chocolate chips, or any of their other favorite foods to create a goldfish mix. My kids do love them as well, but I think mama loves them more.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Are these a good snack for a toddler? My child sees his older siblings eat these and he wants some too.
Olivia A.
Are these actually good? They have been seeking very tempting at the grocery store!
Kristina B.
Any type of food coloring in these?
Chevy A.
We're can I find these at? and are they any good?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Has anyone tried this New Goldfish Mix?? #GoldfishMix @GoldfishSmiles Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Parmesan Baked Snack Crackers

Target