Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Mix-Up Adventures Parmesan & Xplosive Pizza Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Jessica T.

BY GOLDFISH

Xtreme??????????????????.
Brooke??????????????????.
Xtra cheesy pizza.
Parmesan.
Flavor blasted?????????????????? & xplosive pizza.
2 tastes 1 adventure. see more...

Kristina G.
Foodie Expert
I thought these were pretty tasty, but the kiddo i got them for was not a fan. being the avid little gamer that he is, he just didn't like all the powdery stuff all over his fingers. he couldn't get past that to even taste them much. and like every other 9 year old on the planet, doesn't want to be bothered with hand washing any more than necessary.
Lesli H.
Canton, TX
Foodie Expert
I bought these for my kids as a snack. The pizza flavor is a little strong and the parmesan is a little overburdened by the smell of the pizza flavor. They aren't bad, just a little strong for me. My son loves only the Parmesan but my daughter LOVES these. She reaches for the bag anytime she sees it and takes it to snack.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My toddler loves these the most out of all the Goldfish mixes. Being that he is 2 1/2 almost 3 years old he is in love with pizza. These Goldfish crackers do a great job of bring all the pizza flavor and a delicious hint of Parmesan to the tablet. Great for a snack and to pack for your child to enjoy on the go!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Foodie Expert
I like the mix of flavors, but the pizza flavor is my favorite. They also taste really good together! These are really bold flavors, compared to the regular goldfish. My husband and kids love these as well, so I pack them as a snack or part of lunch often. Great price for how much you get.
Kimberly M.
Foodie Expert
These goldfish are bursting full of flavor. I think they taste yummy. When ever Goldfish are on sale I pick me up a bag of these, to have has a snack. My husband and grown up children also like them. If you like parmesan cheese and pizza, I would say go buy a bag and try them out your self.
Vivian C.
I used to buy these all the time when I was in middle school, which was years ago. The two flavors kinda start to blend together into a delicious mess after a while, but they were still pretty good. I would probably separate the flavors in the packaging but overally a pretty great snack!
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA
These are so delicious! I love the fact that this specific bag of goldfish has two flavors that completely compliment and coincide with one another. I can eat these all day until someone takes the bag away from me. It does leave quite a not so great after taste in your mouth though!
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
These are very flavorful! Love the combo of the 2 flavors together! Fun for the kids too and I like that they are baked. I prefer the original cheese goldfish - but these are a fun alternative when I want something a little spicier. I would recommend if you like big flavor.
Devin K.
Bandon, OR
Foodie Expert
My son love these. They are perfect for long trips and he starts to get grumpy. These are also the only ones I'll eat. I like that there is 2 different flavors. And they actually have a pizza taste to it. My husband, son, and I usually fight over each bag when I buy them
Shirley B.
Goldfish is my daughter's favorite crackers. She likes to change it up every time with the flavors. We have even tried the Smores flavor. At first we were ify about them since we are so used to the whole cheese crackers texture, but once we tried them we were impressed.