Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Mix-Up Adventures Parmesan & Xplosive Pizza Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Jessica T.

BY GOLDFISH #26 in Crackers

Xtreme??????????????????.
Brooke??????????????????.
Xtra cheesy pizza.
Parmesan.
Flavor blasted?????????????????? & xplosive pizza.
2 tastes 1 adventure. see more...

Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
So flavorful!!! I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh! Great price and the kids love it as well!!! Get price always!
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
Another great snack for us in the house especially while on the go! My son loves these or the regular pizza Goldfish as they are perfect for snacking or going to a sports rehearsal! I love the combination of the parses an and the pizza flavors as he likes both equally.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
As if Goldfish weren’t already perfect for kids, what kid doesn’t like pizza? These are perfect snacks for kids plus Goldfish are made to have nutritional value. I wish they came in the large carton, because they always go quickly on our household.
Love X.
I love all of the goldfish flavors available! I've tried them all! But this one is the one I grab most often. Has the two best flavors in my opinion in one bag! The packaging is on point and these are great little snacks for anyone from young to old.
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
i must say its not a favorite of mine but its not bad either. its good for little snacking and taste taste here and there.bought this in target and yes its really affordable. cheap and very very yummy because it is baked:)
Nicole B.
Peoria
The mix-up ones are amazing! They have two different flavors, usually pretty equally distributed. Really good for an after school snack and easy to portion for on the run! I always get these to take on trips!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Goldfish are a good health conscious cracker. They are less calories fat and saturated fat than your typical cracker. They are fun to eat and are addicting. I like to leave some in my purse for a quick snack.
Rhiannon L.
For as long as I can remember I’ve always loved these tiny cheddar baked goldfish and still do to this day, as my children do too! They have truly added variety to their flavors and packaging. They are delicious!
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cracker! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
alexis c.
Greensburg
When I buy these they dont last long at all. I like taking these on long car rides to give kids and husband a snack. The seasoning is a bit messy though but they sure are yummy!