GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Mix Cheesy Pizza + Parmesan Crackers, 66 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Mix Cheesy Pizza + Parmesan Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag

by Goldfish

Goldfish Mix combines irresistible big flavors with non-stop fun. Check out this team of Pizza and Parmesan Goldfish crackers, together they're unbeatable! Mix up your day with big flavors and big fun - Goldfish Mix is perfect as an after-school snack or at parties! When it comes to Goldfish crackers, you can feel good about serving your favorite snack, because they are made with no artificial preservatives or flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Mix Cheesy Pizza + Parmesan Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag!
Kiran  M.
Spring, TX
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Mix Cheesy Pizza + Parmesan Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Kiran  M.
I like that this is a mix of cheesy pizza flavor with Parmesan but I wish these had more flavor to them!
Aviana U.
Rocklin, CA
I LOVE goldfish. All of the flavors are super yummy and a great snack! Very affordable snack for college students! It’s the best kind of cracker around.
Latasha  B.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this one you get both for the price of one. Pizza is my favorite though. Sorry not sorry
Jing G.
Brownsburg, IN
Something to look forward to because it's like two flavors in one and pizza flavoring is good personally I think so.
Samantha W.
Aberdeen, MD
I eat goldfish almost daily for a little snack after my lunch. This combo of pizza and parmesan is like a party in my mouth! I like things that have lots of flavor and these are it! The downside of these is they are hard to find. They are very affordable if you can get your hands on them! I love these! Goldfish
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
These are the BOMB.com! A blast of flavors for sure. These are good in soups, salads, and all by there self. On the go and during movie time. They are the best!! And my kids love them too, when I share.Goldfish
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Unas galletas con sabor a queso permasano riquísimo y cien por ciento natural son una delicia
Reema M.
Passaic
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Mix Cheesy Pizza + Parmesan Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Reema M.
Interesting flavor combo that I actually like. Makes a great snack and you get a good amount for the price. Definitely worth the try if you’re willing to try a different flavor.
Shannon S.
Longmont, CO
My favorite Goldfish crackers, Pizza and Parmesan mix. The flavors are wonderful on their but together they're delicious, compliment each other. Like bite size snacks like this, you can portion control.
Krystle  H.
New Hartford, NY
This is my favorite mix for goldfish. I used to mix these two flavors before you could buy them mixed. Great flavor explosion. It's hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting!

Looking for your answer?