GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Made with Organic Wheat Cheddar Crackers, 8 oz Re-sealable Bag

by Goldfish

The Snack that Smiles Back: When it comes to Goldfish crackers, you can feel good about serving your favorite snacks. All of our cheese varieties, like cheddar, are baked with 100% real cheese and are baked - never fried. Goldfish Made with Organic Wheat crackers are made with the same delicious taste you expect from Goldfish crackers, and are perfect for families who choose organic products. They're made with organic wheat, non-GMO ingredients and contain no artificial preservatives or flavors. Everyone loves Goldfish crackers – they're tasty and fun!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Made with Organic Wheat Cheddar Crackers, 8 oz. Re-sealable Bag!
Kelly W.
Goldfish are not just for kids!!! I still love them!! The only difference is now as an adult they have organic ones and it makes ok for me to still eat them lol
Julia G.
Harbor City, CA
Organic and awesome! We were so happy when these came out. They taste just as good but with a healthier twist!
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
Gold fish are a great snack for my young children. They love the different colors and it's great that they also have made wheat crackers. They are good on soup too.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I buy these because I think they must be slightly healthier since they're baked and organic. They are not greasy like Cheeze-Its and they taste good. The only problem is that it's easy to fool yourself into thinking portion doesn't matter and eating too many. Yummy and recommended.
Julienne L.
Honolulu, HI
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Made with Organic Wheat Cheddar Crackers, 8 oz. Re-sealable Bag uploaded by Julienne L.
My daughter has been snacking on these goldfish since she could eat solid foods! I love that it is organic and healthy! Its main ingredient is organic wheat flower! I would definitely recommend this snack for everyone!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I love parmesan and that's why I opted to choose this organic option over the regular white cheddar that I know and love so much. I can't say I'm really impressed by these. The taste of parmesan is very underwhelming and almost non-existent. These practically taste like the plain, original Goldfish but cost more. I won't be repurchasing these.
Nicolle M.
I love the classic goldfish crackers, but these make me feel like I'm giving my family the better healthier option. Can't notice the taste difference at all.
Hannah R.
Alpine, CA
Love it so much! I love the taste and they really leave you satisfied almost a healthier comfort food
Victoria S.
This is my favorite snack to keep at work. Not only are they delicious and affordable but they're organic and they are also resealable. Love them. Have repurchased many times.
Miranda W.
Scott Depot, WV
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Made with Organic Wheat Cheddar Crackers, 8 oz. Re-sealable Bag uploaded by Miranda W.
Taste just like the original. And I love that they are in a resealable bag.
Taste just like the original. And I love that they are in a resealable bag.

Looking for your answer?