BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz see more...

Megan H.
Semmes, AL
We had these at Christmas time! They made for an awesome and fun snack for my little picky eater!
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love goldfish whenever where ever. Haha! They're absolutely delicious and such a good snack.
Brianna M.
San Antonio
Used these for my kids holiday party. So cute and festive and they taste amazing. Great snack.
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite!!! They have quite a few variety, but this one is by far the best!
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves gold fish crackers. It is nice they have the holiday theme for the kids
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Foodie Expert
Cute for kids. I found they crumble easier. Same great taste, just with a festive touch.
Jennifer D.
Slidell, LA
Who does not like goldfish?!? They are so yummy.. have to say Pizza flavor is my favorite
Seleta C.
Laurel
These we a great choice I think whoever tries these will love them as much as we have so
Ashlynn M.
I bought these for my toddler during holiday season. She thought it was the coolest thing
Allie H.
These are a fan favorite for our kids! They make the different shapes act out together.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?