BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz see more...

Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are the perfect lunch snack for children. The fun shapes and variety are adored by all of my children.
Maddy T.
I believe you can't go wrong with anything that has to do with Pepperdige farm. I live all of their products.
Marianna S.
Classic good snack for little ones after school or anytime really. One his our favorites. Highly recommend
Stephanie S.
Upland, CA
Foodie Expert
We buy the original version in bulk. Use them as snacks for the kids lunch every day. And I eat it myself 🙈
Lauryn Q.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
My kids love these they're awesome to take for snack and she loves to share them with all the other kids
Daisy M.
Orange, CA
Gold fish super deliciosu and afforable 🐟 perfect snack for kids to go on the good. Love the chessy taste
Courtney c.
I'll never understand why gold fish are so tasty even being 25 years old... I always have them on hand.
Kisha T.
Laurel Hill , NC
Foodie Expert
Once again I like Goldfish crackers because they are convenient and not messy while I'm trying to read
Nicole C.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are fun for the holidays. My son loves them not only for the delicious taste but the fun shapes
Anastasiya M.
This product like my husband, my friends, my little family members) interesting snacks for outdoor)
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?