BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz see more...

NIKKI C.
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish are my 9 year old daughter's favorite cheese snack. She loves them. I pack them into her lunch bag for school.
Bianca O.
Schofield, WI
These taste just like regular goldfish but great for children with all the fun Christmas designs good for a child's Christmas party.
Cecilia G.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love loveee loveeeee Goldfish they have such a great taste, there is no product out there that can become anywhere close to them.
Giselle P.
Foodie Expert
You honestly can't go wrong with Gold Fish....ever. They're perfect for snack time. For you, the kids, grandkids. They're amazing.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
I loved goldfish as a kid, so of course I buy them for my kids. The holiday touch is nice, just wish they wouldn't be so expensive.
Alejandra S.
My niece and I love these. We finish them so quickly. Honestly, who in the world doesn't love goldfish? They are a delicious snack.
Tina B.
Bought these during Christmas. My kids really enjoyed them. Taste​ exactly like the original goldfish but with lots of fun shapes
Nadia G.
Forest Park
Goldfish come in various flavors, but the original will always be cheese. These were also pretty good, but I prefer the original.
Chloe K.
These pepperidge farm goldfish in the holiday shapes were very good and the shapes were cute. I would definitely buy these again.
Lindsay J.
Lake Wales , Fl
Goldfish snacks are so yummy. I've loved them since I was a child. I prefer them over potato chips. One of my favorite snacks!
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?