BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz see more...

Tami B.
Victorville, CA
Goldfish crackers have always been a hit at any party. I love to use the holiday shapes whenever possible.
Sonia F.
Foodie Expert
My sons favorite snacks. He always takes one to school for lunch. I even sneak some in
Theresa D.
Foodie Expert
Gold fish are classic. Tasty little snack. The xtra cheddar has taken over my heart though
Laura B.
The holiday goldfish are the cutest thing! My kids love goldfish and they love snacks that are themed around the holidays. Target always has them as part of their holiday display area and I cannot resist buying them.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
I love these for my son. I love the fact that it's a baked snack without all the grease of a chip. Also these are great for the holidays .
Julie C.
Foodie Expert
Goldfish is any child's favorite snack. Such a good price and the holiday shapes add fun to snack time. Will continue to purchase.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Foodie Expert
My kids love goldfish for snack time, so it made me extremely excited when I found these. What is more fun for kids then a snack that represents something. And they taste just like regular gild fish. Just a little more fun for the younger ones.
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
These are very cute and good tasting my little sister love eating them and playing around with them. The cheddar flavor is there and not on the sides or on the bottom of the bag. I would recommend to anyone who like cheese flavored crackers.
T P.
Kids go to snack that they LOVE.. Pepperidge Farm Goldfish come in a large variety of flavors to choose from..
Sharon L.
Foodie Expert
Pepperidge Farm goldfish holiday shapes are an amazing snack. I love the cute different shapes of these holiday goldfish. It compares very well to similar products and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?