BY GOLDFISH #100 in Crackers

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz see more...

Noor H.
My favoriteeee!! Gold fish are the best snacks, and the original is my favorite!! For adults and kids
Sara G.
Piedmont, CA
Good snacks, different flavors. I can't stop eating them. I will buy them again
Addie B.
Daphne, AL
I can't wait for Christmas, :so these will come in stores!!! I'm a huge fan of the cheddar flavor!
Sara H.
Perfect snack for all ages! They love the taste as much as the fun shapes and different flavors!
Gabriella A.
Foodie Expert
How could you possibly love goldfish more? ADD CHRISTMAS! Goldfish has been one of my favorite snacks since I was like 5 and nothing has changed. When I saw these in the store I started jumping up and down... I'm 20.
Jenni S.
Our girls love Gold Fish. Since they were toddlers they have eaten these. Their hands have grown but their love for little fish crackers hasn't ended. I don't have them to be very tasty as an adult but I recommend them since my children love them so much.
Erika G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Omg i love gold fish it may seam childish but it taste like chese and i enjoy it even if im not a little kid enymore
Cassandra S.
Foodie Expert
these little gold fish are amazing, I love them my family loves them there just a good snack. there affordable not at all expensive. I have bought them a lot.
Samantha N.
Bridgeport, CT
I pove the holiday gold dish they look more festive but still have that nice gold fish fflavor i love
Andrea D.
Foodie Expert
Great snacks for any age. They're full of flavor. They also come in a wide variety of flavors. I love that they have a huge carton, individual packs and a family size bag. They aren't too expensive either.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?