BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz see more...

Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Foodie Expert
I loved the pepperidge farms goldfish!!!!! They are a great snack to have!!
Kaitlyn P.
Had these around Christmas time and they were very good! I think that they taste pretty much like the original Goldfish but the shapes and colors really make them cute! Also had these out during a Christmas party and everyone loved them, they were a big hit!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this product it was very cheesy and I like the fact that it was for the holidays it was very nice
yayi c.
Foodie Expert
If you like gold fish you will most definitely like these! These are great for the holidays and they come in many cute shapes Christmas time!
Stefanie F.
Charlotte, NC
My children are in love with gold fish crackers! I love buying the holiday gold fish because it's fun and creative ways to make snack time fun! this is one of their good snacks I keep a stock in in the house!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like goldfish in holiday shapes. It's the same great taste in a unique shape. It's fun for adults, and kids alike. The flavor is the same it just mixes things up a bit. I highly recommend these to help you add something extra to the holiday day.
Whitney j.
We love Goldfish! These were a fun treat at Christmas. If they're Goldfish, we buy them! Wish we could get the giant ones for the general public.
I love these because they are just delicious! I give them to my friends after school and they love them as well!
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
Foodie Expert
I love goldfish crackers. They are a staple in our church nursery. The kids love fishy crackers and the shapes add extra fund. These can be bought around the holidays at your local grocery store. I would buy them again. I've never ran k to a child who doesn't like gold fish crackers!
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
The holiday kind are my favroite . Specially during the holidays (: very tasty !!!! & the color makes it more fun
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?