BY GOLDFISH #98 in Crackers

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz see more...

Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Ve been a goldfish fan for a long time. We are lucky in that there is actually a Pepperidge Farm factory between our place and another family member's, so we often stop in to see what's available in their version of an outlet store. Last time there were huge bags of Parmesan goldfish.

To the uninitiated, these are a pale version of the classic bright gold baked crunchy fish snack. This was the first time I recall trying the Parmesan flavored option, and they were absolutely great. The flavor is more subtle than the classic golden cheddar fish. The parmesan version still has a pleasant salty crispy flavor combined with a slightly toned down cheese flavor.

They are a hit with everyone at our place. I'm glad we bought a few bags!
Amy B.
Goldfish has been a staple in my family for years. They are perfect for bringing on a plane or going to the beach, great for packing into lunches or a quick snack. The shapes are my favorite because it brings a little fun in the holiday season and kids love them! Great flavor I would recommend.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I love goldfish crackers. They are a staple in our church nursery. The kids love fishy crackers and the shapes add extra fund. These can be bought around the holidays at your local grocery store. I would buy them again. I've never ran k to a child who doesn't like gold fish crackers!
Amber V.
Lynchburg, VA
THESE ARE AMAZING. I love goldfish, they are the best snack ever and are not too unhealthy for you. The shapes make it super fun for the holidays and entertain the children. They are super affordable and totally worth the price. I highly recommend them to every person on the planet.
Morgan J.
Onalaska, WI
I'm a huge goldfish fan, as are my daughters. All of the flavors are delicious, but I love the holiday ones the best. They are an easy grab and go snack. There is no product like goldfish out there. The price is right for this snack that every kid and adult will love.
Kaitlyn P.
Had these around Christmas time and they were very good! I think that they taste pretty much like the original Goldfish but the shapes and colors really make them cute! Also had these out during a Christmas party and everyone loved them, they were a big hit!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Who doesn't like goldfish in holiday shapes. It's the same great taste in a unique shape. It's fun for adults, and kids alike. The flavor is the same it just mixes things up a bit. I highly recommend these to help you add something extra to the holiday day.
Teresa B.
Edison, NJ
All of the Goldfish products are delicious my absolute favorite is the parmesian cheese goldfish crackers my husband likes the cheddar cheese and my son loves the pizza oooh there are NO cons I feel good giving my grandson these because I know its not candy
Amanda S.
So much cuteness. We LOVE goldfish at our house. Although my daughter is 7 now, we keep goldfish at hand. The holiday shapes are adorable and fun to eat. They still taste the same and are not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend to other buyers.
Jenni S.
Our girls love Gold Fish. Since they were toddlers they have eaten these. Their hands have grown but their love for little fish crackers hasn't ended. I don't have them to be very tasty as an adult but I recommend them since my children love them so much.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?