Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams Vanilla Baked Snacks uploaded by milissa p.

BY GOLDFISH #32 in Crackers

Vanilla.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked graham snacks.
Grahams.
Finn??????????????????.
Made with whole grain no artificial preservatives. see more...

Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
These are such a great snack if you're wanting something a little sweet and savory but don't want something that will totally make you bloated and fill you up. I tend to gravitate towards snacks like these while I'm doing homework or watching videos or TV on days off...they're just quick and simple no fuss....I will say that these are good in moderation, but it takes every ounce of willpower I have not to eat the whole delicious bag!!
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I just love the Goldfish Vanilla Baked snacks. They are so delicious. I am addicted to them. Unfortunately once I start eating them, I can't put them down. I highly recommend them but be careful...you'll be addicted too. My kids are fans as well...that is when they can get them out of my hands.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
They're ok, definitely taste like vanilla, just too sweet for me. they have a lot of sugar in them, so i don't like them as much as i though i would. They're a good price, and always on sale, so if thats something you're looking for they're good. Just wouldn't suggest giving them all the time to your kids.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
I recently tried Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams Vanilla Baked snacks. I bought them on a shopping trip at Kroger. It was the first time I'd seen them in the store. They were priced the same as regular Goldfish so I thought I would try them. I'm glad I did. I am hooked for life. Tasty treats.
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Pepperidge farm goldfish are really good and tasty. the con is it to minty and the pro is it makes your breath smell good. no they are not healthy but can be somewhat healthy. I bought this at a grocery store. I would recommend this to others if they wanna make their breath smell good
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
LOVE! These Goldfish crackers are anything but ordinary, they taste like a sweet dessert without the crazy calories. They are simply delicious and pack easily for a day at the beach or a hike in the woods. I would recommend and have recommended these to friends and they love them too!
Anissa J.
I love goldfish but I absolutely hated these. They were disgusting and by disgusting I mean super sweet. After eating one I felt like my stomach was aching. I did not expect them to be so sweet, but man just after eating one I couldn't eat another. I would not recommend these
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
My kids and I like the Goldfish Grahams vanilla. My kids like the shape and we all like the delicious taste. They often go on sale, so it makes it very affordable. They are great for the kids to take to school or to eat at home. I would recommend this to adults and kids.
Brenda D.
These are so good Ilovr them and my kids love to snack on them. They have a wonderful vanilla flavor, I have bought them a few times I enjoy switching flavors no comparison to other cracker type snacks and I recommend you trying them if your looking for a sweet snack.
Alexia J.
Carrollton, TX
So so yummy! Strange yes for Goldfish to make something not cheesy but it works! I feed these to my campers all the time and they are a hit! I even like to crunch them up and put them in my banana pudding cups! Highly recommend if you like animal crackers or cookies!