Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams S'mores Crackers, 66 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag

by Goldfish

The Snack that Smiles Back: When it comes to Goldfish Grahams, you can feel good about serving your favorite snacks. Our S'mores Grahams Goldfish snacks have 8g of whole grain per serving and are made with no artificial preservatives or flavors. Taste the sweet side of your favorite snack! The fun sweet flavors in our S'mores variety are delicious fun to eat all-year-round.

can you buy these in canada??
I found these one time at a local grocery store and my nephew loved them. I haven't been able find them since. Where do you buy them???
Are the marshmallows soft and fresh? Or hard like in lucky charms??
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My son loves these...they are a very nice version of the goldfish snack when you are wanting something a little sweetin reviews
but these are pretty good as well.in reviews
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite goldfish products if you haven’t tried these you really should yumm
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:goldfish®-s'mores-adventures-baked-graham-snacks] are a great addition to the fishy cracker family! I love how they started offering sweet versions of the famous snack! My kids love it even more! If you love s'mores stuff your bound to love these! Tasty chocolate and regular graham fishies and little fishy marshmallows! Canr get much better than that!!
Beth L.
Roanoke, VA
My kids love these things! And I love that I can buy these in smaller packets so that I can portion them out and not have them eat an entire big bag! :) I will definitely buy these often for special treats!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,403 reviews
I did not particularly like this but my kids loved them it gave them a snack so they wasn’t as hungry when dinner time came they loved the ingredients I would definitely recommend for other parents with kids
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Shanna R.
I love Goldfish, they make such great snacks. The S'mores is really good if you have a sweet tooth. There are chocolate fish, graham cracker fish and marshmallows shaped like fish. Kids love them
Mackensie G.
South Jordan, UT
These are delicious! My little girls love them, they smell really good too.
These are delicious! My little girls love them, they smell really good too.
Jamie S.
Elkins, AR
These are bizarrely delicious. The marshmallows are like what you would find in Lucky Charms cereal (except they are white fish). Been a great small sweet thing to curb my sweet tooth.
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Grahams S'mores Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these! My husband loves these! Our 2 year old, especially loves these! Great on the go! Delicious, always!!! And, cheap cheap cheap! A daily repeat customer!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these!! It’s really hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting! There is no improving this except maybe making a bigger bag!
Krishna P.
These are so so good. They have a blend marshmallows, chocolate and vanilla crackers. The flavors hit the spot when you are craving s’mores.