Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams Chocolate, Honey, Cinnamon Baked Snacks 9 Pack uploaded by CONSTANCE C.

BY GOLDFISH #14 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked graham snacks.
Grahams.
Chocolate honey cinnamon.
9 snack packs.
9-1.2 oz (34g) pouches. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams Chocolate, Honey, Cinnamon Baked Snacks 9 Pack
  • "I love gold fish but not this product while I know goldfish are geared more towards kids I still love to much on them too." in 1 review
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I love the assortment of flavors that are included in this multipack. These are perfect for packing my boys' lunches for school, packing in a beach bag or taking to the park/zoo, passing out as a snack to my boys & their teammates after a soccer game & traveling. They are delicious, convenient, affordable & just the right portion size!!
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I love the variety pack of goldfish snacks are easy to find they're easy to pack in the lunch and they're easily devour they taste delicious the flavors are awesome and the variety is really great I consider them to be a more healthier snack than most other things that I can pack in a school lunch
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
These were disappointing. They didn't taste like graham crackers to me, although they're probably just a different recipe. I bought this a Walmart or HEB a while back. If you're a Teddy Graham's regular, I wouldn't recommend switching. And yes, I am usually a fan of Pepperidge Farm.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
There are a great choice for snack day at your child's school. We have bought these several times because they have been allergy safe for the kiddos in my kids' classrooms. There are also enough flavors to make everyone happy. Teachers like them because they are easy to pass out.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This is such a fun set of snacks and easily useful for on the go and a perfect small snack throughout the day. They also make really good snacks to throw in the kid's lunchbox. It's a good value and I would highly recommend this to anyone who's a goldfish fan.
Sandra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are awesome for stashing in the minivan. The kids love to have a variety to choose from. I like that they aren't overloaded with sugar and gives them some sense of portion control. The fun shape is just added bonus. I really like Pepperidge farm brand.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
I like to buy the variety pack to send in my son's school lunch. Very easy to throw these in his lunch kit and give him something sweet without being too high in sugar. He says he really likes them and always asks me to buy these for him. I would recommend!
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
These are so good. My nieces love these and so do the adults in my house. They're healthy and delicious apparently so it's a win win for me. Love that now kids have the option to choose what flavor they prefer besides the original cheese flavor crackers.
CONSTANCE C.
Savannah, GA
my children eat these crackers.she love them....yes it does..they are a great value and they taste great...cheese,chocolate cinnamon,honey..there is none..no other crackers taste this great...buy this product you will be happy..your family will love them
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These variety packs are nice because they have different flavors. My son loves gold fishes and it's easy to grab these for a snack and head out. Four stars because the pack doesn't have a lot in it. My one year old goes through two packs at a time.