BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Xtra cheddar.
1/3 serving of real vegetables in each serving.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked snack crackers.
Garden Cheddar.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition panel for sodium content.
Xtreme??????????????????.
Flavor Blasted??????????????????.
Xtra cheddar. see more...

• "And of course I think they taste great also." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with goldfish." in 1 review
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
The snack that smiles back lol. i love these and so does my entire household. these are a must in my house.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I must say the flavor is there but its super salty. I bought this for my kids and they didn't like them. They both said the cheese is too much. I'm sure many will like them but this is not for me. I do recommend goldfish crackers all the flavors but this ones are just not for me.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Pepperidge Farm Crackers, and so does my daughter! Gold Fish are definitely our go-to! They make high quality items and are always priced reasonably! :) I would definitely recommend to a friend!!
Sakshi K.
Sakshi K.
The flavor blasted crackers are always the best. Also the theme song is really catchy. Overall, one of the products I really enjoy supporting.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are such a fun snack! I always over eat too many! This flavor is pretty good!
Katy J.
Katy J.
Gilbert, AZ
These are classic! I have tried the generic and off brand names and have been disappointed every time. No one does Goldfish better than Pepperidge Farm. These are well worth the extra money.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Foodie Expert
I got kids and we eat goldfish all day long :) these are a decent flavor but not one of our favorites.
Kayla-Marie M.
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
Goldfish crackers are a must have in our family. My two year old eats them like they are going out of style! She shares quite often and it's safe to say mommy and daddy enjoy them just as well as she does. Yummy!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Levittown , Pa
Yummy. Perfect child snack for on the go. Love that they are always consistently flavorful.
Jami S.
Jami S.
Winter Haven, FL
Foodie Expert
The perfect cheesy addicting snack. I also use them to bribe my two-year-old. Always have them on hand.