BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat. see more...

• I love these cheddar crackers there are so Good I love to have o...1 Answers
  • What store have you found these the cheapest at? Mine is Walmart ...2 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
  • "I love flavor blasted goldfish they are one of my favorite snack they are delicious!" in 1 review
  • "If you're not into the cheddar flavor, this flavor isn't for you!" in 1 review
Callie H.
Dothan
These are literally addicting.  I can't even tell you much else, other than don't expect to eat just one... Might as well reserve the whole bag for yourself.
Tali Z.
Delicious, but (kind of) overrated. These crackers are the typical cheddar flavored Goldfish we all know and love, but with extra, cheesy (and salty) powder on the outside (like that found in Doritos or cheese puffs). I love goldfish of every kind, so these are still delicious no matter what, but personally, I think the regular cheddar goldfish are just as good, if not better. These are  truly "Flavor Blasted" though, so if you are looking for something with a little more kick and bursting flavor than the typical Goldfish cracker, this may be a better option next time you hit up the grocery store.
Nicole H.
Boston , MA
Foodie Expert
Goldfish Extra Cheddar are in my top five favorite snacks in the entire world. I tend to buy bags of these and have to give them to my roommate because I will actually eat the entire bag in one sitting. There are a million varieties and I've honestly never disliked any of the flavors they've put out.

If you're trying to be a little bit healthier, the regular goldfish and the pretzel goldfish might be your best bet, but I'm still obsessed. Goldfish were my childhood and I will eat them until I no longer have teeth
Selena F.
Marlton
Foodie Expert
I'm so thankful for this brand of snacks because when my kids aren't in the mood for the fruit that I'm constantly trying to force them to eat (LOL) they will eat these with excitement. As a mom, it's hard to get my toddlers to eat anything at times but not these darn goldfish. They wake up asking for these things! I would recommend these to anybody because my toddlers love them and I enjoy them as well.
Taylor T.
WARNING: EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE
When I was in college, these were a staple in my pantry. I love these for all sorts of occasions. The extra blast of flavor makes all the difference! They are perfect for on the go! I love that they come in little or big packs! Worth every penny!
Morgan W.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
My whole family loves Goldfish Flavor Blast, especially my son! This is his favorite snack. We have tried many of the flavors, but this is our favorite! We love the flavor, and I love that it's a quick and easy snack. We always buy the big box because they are such a hit in our home.
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Foodie Expert
Super cheesy, don't forget! The snacks are pretty tasty, but don't eat the box in one seating. I paid $8 for this which was a little more than I wanted to, but found a lower price at a different retailer. I think $6 is a fair amount to pay for the big box of the crackers you're going to get.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
The best flavor of goldfish. It's also easier to just buy the big carton, and cheaper in the end really. It's packed with lots of cheddar flavor and a crunchiness from the cracker. Always a favorite for my little one, and a good snack throughout the day.
Anna B.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I buy the biggger version of goldfish even though it is expensive coming at almost $9 for a box but well worth it because it goes away in almost 4 days of everyone in the house eating if . They could make more flavors with the big box instead of the 3 I only see in my local grocery store .
Marcella M.
Groton, CT
This is my daughters fave snack and we always keep them in stock full of flavor they are absolutely delicious!!! She can't get enough I love purchasing in the extra large milk containers it's a great purchase for your buck!!! Highly recommend
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
What store have you found these the cheapest at? Mine is Walmart for under 8 bucks.
nita C.
I love these cheddar crackers there are so Good I love to have one of these if I could get one thanks ncc