BY GOLDFISH #41 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat. see more...

• I love these cheddar crackers there are so Good I love to have one...1 Answers
  • What store have you found these the cheapest at? Mine is Walmart fo...2 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
  • "I love flavor blasted goldfish they are one of my favorite snack they are delicious!" in 1 review
  • "If you're not into the cheddar flavor, this flavor isn't for you!" in 1 review
Lorissah J.
Lorissah J.
I love these goldfish crackers! If you never taste them they are cheddar goldfish shaped, baked crackers. A caution: they taste so good, that I have to pour some in a bowl to eat now and save the rest for later. I have almost ate a whole bag in 1setting. if you are a cheese flavored fan like myself, then you will enjoy it. Price wise: they are less expensive, if your debating between purchasing Goldfish or Cheez It's.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
Goldfish Crackers are the most perfect simple snack! They are so affordable, and are much healthier than most other snacks that are available. I cannot forget about how absolutely DELICIOUS they are! The size of this container is perfect for my house because EVERYONE loves them! My husband and I are always sneaking handfuls when the kids aren't looking :) #BeachBag
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Valencia, CA
Goldfish, always a go to snack in my opinion, they're packed easy in a mini carton for the go or in a nice transportable bag! I 100% LOVE this snack, plain goldfish are a little boring for me, especially when I crave a salty and cheesy snack. The second the goldfish hits your mouth you immediately taste the salty savory taste. 10/10 would recommend to any one!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Goldfish are the best snack in the world. I love that they are so easy to pack in my daughters lunch! These are so good! Especially these that have XTRA cheddar cheese these have me licking my fingers afterwards! I would recommend these to moms especially when their kids want a snack. These aren't such a bad snack!
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
Foodie Expert
If you have kids that you tend to steal snacks from, these are a must! Or if you just happen to be a grownup who has no qualms about buying fish shaped snacks for yourself lol. They're so much better than the regular cheddar gold fish, but also not as healthy. It's a trade I'm willing to make though!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
I love Goldfish! :) They taste so good and so cheesy! I always get the biggest size you can purchase because I go through these crackers like crazy. I could easily finish probably half the package by myself. I also really like the whales cheese crackers. I think those are cheaper than the Goldfish.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish are the only crackers I buy for my kids. They are baked so they are a lot healthier then chips and other crackers. They are very delicious! I even put them on my salad. Definitely a repeated consumer! If you want your kids to have a healthy snack, this is a great one!
Analyssia R.
Analyssia R.
Apple Valley, CA
I used to buy these on a weekly basis until I realized the amount of calories I was taking in because of them. Now I still have them, but ration myself so I don't get too carried away. Haha they're the best tasting goldfish crackers and once you try these, the others just aren't the same!
Trevor F.
Trevor F.
Herriman, UT
This is one of my favorite snacks. I wouldn't recommend buying a whole bunch because I find myself eating them all. It's not at all healthy, so I try to refrain from them, but it never works, they're just so good. I would recommend you try these if you like the original Goldfish chedder.
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
Yum! I love the cheesy dust on the goldfish and these are certainly a step up from regular old goldfish. They are so small and easy to eat by the handfull, but they can be a bit messy at times. My only complaint is that the intense flavor gets a bit overwhelming after munching on them.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Foodie Expert
What store have you found these the cheapest at? Mine is Walmart for under 8 bucks.
nita C.
nita C.
I love these cheddar crackers there are so Good I love to have one of these if I could get one thanks ncc