BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat. see more...

• I love these cheddar crackers there are so Good I love to have o...1 Answers
  • What store have you found these the cheapest at? Mine is Walmart ...2 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
  • "I love flavor blasted goldfish they are one of my favorite snack they are delicious!" in 1 review
  • "If you're not into the cheddar flavor, this flavor isn't for you!" in 1 review
Katie R.
Summerfield
Obsessed with goldfish!!! I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh! Great price and the kids love it as well!!!
Morgan G.
Kelso, WA
I love these crackers for snack. I like that I'm able to purchase is such a large quantity. These are tastey little snacks that all my kids love. The way the box opens allows for easy pouring and my older are able to get their own because it is so easy.
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
I am a big fan of sharp cheddar flavor and these are really great on their own or in soup. However, I will say we had these at work and I was the only one of my coworkers who really liked this flavor. Everyone else felt they had a weird aftertaste.
Stacie B.
Long Valley
Although I have three late teenagers and a 20 year old, Goldfish are always in my cart when I go food shopping.  I love them as much as I do and like so many families, they have been a staple in our home for years.
Morgan F.
Conway , AR
Favorite childhood snack and still favorite adult snack! So flavorful and easy to eat on the go! I’ll never turn down some goldfish! If this snack ever disappears my life might be ruined to day the least.
Makeup
Love these. The cheddar blast makes them way better than regular. You can buy these in a lot of places but I usually get from target. Not the healthiest snack but not terrible. I don't like cheese but I really like these.
Nikki L.
Kaplan, LA
My kids love these snacks! They enjoy their flavors.
I think the price is fair. The fish are small so if they spill it can be a pain to clean. But all in all, great product.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I am obsessed with this box and this flavor. First of all it is the perfect size for my boyfriend and I to munch on for a couple weeks. Plus I love this flavor out of all the goldfish because it isn’t too bland and has a perfect amount of that seasoning.
Amber W.
Millcreek
This is our favorite Gold Fish Flavor. They are very flavorful, something I find original crackers are lacking. The colors are all natural which is great. I feel good about offering these as a snack to our kids. Everyone loves them
Callie H.
Dothan
These are literally addicting.  I can't even tell you much else, other than don't expect to eat just one... Might as well reserve the whole bag for yourself.
Danielle S.
What store have you found these the cheapest at? Mine is Walmart for under 8 bucks.
nita C.
I love these cheddar crackers there are so Good I love to have one of these if I could get one thanks ncc