Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xplosive Pizza Crackers, 66 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag

by Goldfish

The Snack that Smiles Back: When it comes to Goldfish crackers, you can feel good about serving your favorite snacks. All of our cheese varieties, like our intense Xplosive Pizza Flavor Blasted Goldfish crackers, are baked with real cheese, and Goldfish crackers are made with no artificial preservatives or flavors, and colors are sourced from plants. Everyone loves Goldfish crackers - they're tasty and fun! Take your taste buds on a trip to the savory stratosphere with an ""Xplosive Pizza"" bold taste your big kids will love!

Do these really taste like pizza?
Do you know you can also top a casserole with these? Great taste
Have you tried these in tomato soup to add a bit more flavor!?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag!
Williamsport, PA
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my favorite snacks to keep at my work desk they are so good yum yum 🤤 I think they are just perfect 👌🏽
Henderson, NV
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer B.
My daughter didn't care too much for the Cheesy Pizza Flavor Blast Goldfish! She enjoyed the kick they had but thought the taste was a bit off from pizza.
Midwest City, OK
1,221 reviews
I did not particularly like this flavor but my husband and kids love it it’s healthier than chips and makes a nice snack
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag uploaded by Carol B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are wayyyy better then the cheez-it's that I reviewed earlier. They are completely coated with the right amount of seasonings and you can never go wrong with #goldfish. Even as an adult I still love em! I think if you say you don't like goldfish you are lying. Lol #snack #cheeselover #cheese #pizzalover #pizza
Texas
1,245 reviews
My son really enjoys these. The flavor is quite amped up. I love the convenience of tossing these in a bag for a quick on the go snack or to pop in packed school lunches.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a snack that my hubby really enjoys on occasion. They are very flavorful and nice and crispy. We got these at Walmart, they are affordable
Old Greenwich, CT
The flavor blast goldfish were never my favorite. It’s almost too much. Pizza flavor is decent but I still prefer cheddar. Cheddar is better.
Front Royal, VA
Great for snacking on!! Also great to snack on during super long car rides. You can't ever go wrong with pizza!
Yummy! The goldfish explosive pizza flavored are really good. I'm a fan of pizza flavor so I could eat these all day if I wanted to. I highly recommend
Chicopee, MA
Such a flavorful little burst, every bite is perfectly coated in delicious pizza seasoned goodness. My favorite snack for vegging out on the couch with a glass of moscato and a nice show on Netflix to spend binge watching for hours on end or at least till the goldfish run out 🤪