GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Flavor Blasted Xplosive Pizza Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers

by Goldfish

#22 in Crackers

The Snack that Smiles Back: When it comes to Goldfish crackers, you can feel good about serving your favorite snacks. All of our cheese varieties, like our intense Xplosive Pizza Flavor Blasted Goldfish crackers, are baked with real cheese, and Goldfish crackers are made with no artificial preservatives or flavors, and colors are sourced from plants. Everyone loves Goldfish crackers - they're tasty and fun! Take your taste buds on a trip to the savory stratosphere with an ""Xplosive Pizza"" bold taste your big kids will love!

Do these really taste like pizza?
Do you know you can also top a casserole with these? Great taste
Have you tried these in tomato soup to add a bit more flavor!?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers!
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: Target
My kids and I both love Goldfish crackers. The flavor blasted xtra cheesy pizza is a family favorite snack. We like how zesty these are. They are great on their own as a snack, as a side with a sandwich or tossed into soup.
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my favorite snacks to keep at my work desk they are so good yum yum 🤤 I think they are just perfect 👌🏽
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers uploaded by Jennifer B.
My daughter didn't care too much for the Cheesy Pizza Flavor Blast Goldfish! She enjoyed the kick they had but thought the taste was a bit off from pizza.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
I did not particularly like this flavor but my husband and kids love it it’s healthier than chips and makes a nice snack
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
My son really enjoys these. The flavor is quite amped up. I love the convenience of tossing these in a bag for a quick on the go snack or to pop in packed school lunches.
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a snack that my hubby really enjoys on occasion. They are very flavorful and nice and crispy. We got these at Walmart, they are affordable
Carol B.
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xplosive Pizza Crackers uploaded by Carol B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are wayyyy better then the cheez-it's that I reviewed earlier. They are completely coated with the right amount of seasonings and you can never go wrong with #goldfish. Even as an adult I still love em! I think if you say you don't like goldfish you are lying. Lol #snack #cheeselover #cheese #pizzalover #pizza
Stephanie K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this product! These goldfish crackers are quite tasty! They are loaded with flavor! So if you like alot of flavor these are for you! I'd buy these again when I go shopping.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Delicious little snack with big pizza flavor! I am always on the lookout for snacks that taste good, are satisfying, not too high in sodium and don’t have a zillion calories. This snack rates high in all three areas so it’s become one of my go to snacks when I’m watching a movie, reading or just relaxing. Try these out if you’re looking for a good snack.
Megan G.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
The flavor blast goldfish were never my favorite. It’s almost too much. Pizza flavor is decent but I still prefer cheddar. Cheddar is better.