GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Flavor Blasted Sour Cream & Onion Crackers, 66 oz Bag

by Goldfish

The Snack that Smiles Back: When it comes to Goldfish crackers, you can feel good about serving your favorite snacks because they are made with no artificial preservatives or flavors. Everyone loves Goldfish crackers - they're tasty and fun! Take your taste buds on an adventure with these salty and bold Slammin' Sour Cream & Onion flavored snacks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Sour Cream & Onion Crackers, 6.6 oz. Bag!
Roni  A.
Eldon , MO
Purchased at: Amazon
These goldfish remind me of chips. They are very delicious and you can't stop eating them. The kids really enjoy them, especially at lunch time or snack time. I definitely recommend these to everyone that loves all goldfish.
Jymea H.
Miami
Very good .bought these for my son and he really enjoyed them ...after school snack.. very tasty.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
We love all the blasted goldfish flavors. Delicious tangy flavor. Great by themselves
Courtney K.
Hackensack, NJ
I've only tried these once, but they weren't too bad! I still prefer regular goldfish or the pretzel ones but these were good too. I like sour cream and onion chips and thought I might like these too. They were good, but would rather have the chips.
Heidi C.
Goldfish we’ve all come to know and love dusted with one of the most popular flavors of all time. What’s not to love? Generous flavor, but not too overwhelming. Wish the packaging had a zip lock top so that they don’t go stale. Of course, they often don’t last that long in the house anyways since my family eats them quickly.
lorie B.
bardstown
  I love these particular goldfish they are amazing, also great for a bedtime snack.I would always pick them for my grand babies
Miranda B.
Ringgold, GA
I buy regular Goldfish for my daughter but I like the flavor blasted options. I love these but I've noticed she doesn't. So, I'd say these aren't a good option for children they seem to like the original better. Yet, I get something I like and don't have to worry about her eating them 😆
Allison  M.
York, PA
I love goldfish first off. But I would have to say I didn’t like this flavor at all ended up giving them to my friend and he loves them. Idk if it was a random thing in my store but I having seen them in a while at any of my local stores.
Caroline M.
These are really good. They’re full of flavor. Very cheap and good to have as a snack for children.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
These little fish are packed with flavor. I got them for my son who loves them but I myself also became addicted. They are so flavorful! I think they are a great snack anytime and they are so affordable.

Looking for your answer?