GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGoldfish
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers Colors Cheddar

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar

by Goldfish

#8 in Crackers

With Goldfish crackers, the smiles come naturally. Baked with 100% real cheddar cheese, plus no artificial flavors or preservatives, Goldfish Colors are a snack the whole family will adore. All colors are sourced from plants. The red Goldfish crackers are colored using a mix of beet juice concentrate and paprika extracted from sweet red peppers. Green comes from watermelon and huito juice concentrates mixed with extracted turmeric. The red-orange Goldfish are colored with paprika extracted from sweet red peppers, and finally, the orange Goldfish use annatto extracted from the seed of the achiote tree. With a large 30 oz. carton you can always come back for more, or have enough to feed a crowd. For Pepperidge Farm, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, the Pepperidge Farm bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker and loaf of bread the best way they know how by using carefully selected, quality ingredients.

Do these taste like regular goldfish?
Who else loves these (like my favorite snack ever)?
Anyone elses kids moderately addicted to Goldfish? [product:goldfish-flavor-blasted-xtra-cheddar-baked-snack-crackers-42]
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,080 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Yeccica N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Goldfish colors cheddar They are very preferred by children, my daughters love it very cheap and you can get it in any store and even in the wineries. 🥰
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Kroger
I need to have these cookies in my house. My children love it, they are delicious. They are a perfect snack because they come in the form of a fish and they have a smile which catched the attention of my son. I would recommend to others.
Samanthalauren M.
Saint Johns, FL
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Samanthalauren M.
Excellent snack with the same great taste as the original goldfish! Perfect poolside snack for children and adults! Go get some!
Maria P.
Ontario, CA
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Maria P.
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Maria P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 3-year-old son likes this cookie a lot, its fish shape and its colors make me look funny but I don't like its flavor of cheddar cheese
David B.
Nampa, ID
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by David B.
Purchased at: Walmart
In my opinion this is a timeless classic snack. I absolutely love these when I was a kid and even now as an adult I still love them. They are a great snack for kids and adults. My kids love them so I don't mind buying them cause they are more on the healthy side when it comes to snacks. The cheddar flavor they put out is amazing. I highly recommend trying these out especially if you have children. #healthysnacks
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Martha G.
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Martha G.
I think it is a great snack, I don't eat them that often, but I still think this are great. Only 130 cal = 1 oz bag
Haley S.
Durango, CO
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Haley S.
We love goldfish crackers! The colors taste different than the original but they're still very good! I cab eat an entire bag in one sitting without batting an eye and my boyfriend too! their whole grain so they're relatively healthy and a great choice!
Martha J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Martha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really cool and tasty snack for kids even for grown ups I love them too! It comes with a really good ingredients and vitamins
member-ce7332
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by member-ce7332
This goldfish baked snack crackers are so yummy 😋. I enjoy the real cheese flavor. My daughter enjoys them as a snack packed in her lunch. They were also used as a counting tool to help teach math homework.
Fatema K.
Kirkland, WA
Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers Colors Cheddar uploaded by Fatema K.
Purchased at: Target
This is such a good and healthy snack not just for kids, but for adults as well. Made of baked cheddar cheese and colors are natural based.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...