BY GOLDFISH #4 in Crackers

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers.
Same great cheddar taste.
Baked with real cheese. see more...

• I can never find these!! Where do people have luck fine t...5 Answers
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors Snack Crackers Cheddar
  • "I think they should have a different flavor for each color though." in 1 review
  • "They taste a little different than the cheddar gold fish but they are very good!" in 1 review
Katelyn K.
Fostoria
These rainbow colored goldfish are sooooo great for little ones. All of my kids have loved them. I love that while we’re eating them we can make it educational and can practice learning our colors with our two-year-old. And the fact that they’re fish just makes them even more fun! I love that these come in the little individual sized cartons, too. They’re so great for being on the go. These are what we always take with us for snacks for the kids when we go to the zoo for the day, or if we go on long car rides. And the kids are never disappointed! ☺️
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
Having a child in pre k, snacks are of the utmost important thing to always remember. I just have to buy the big container of Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers and I'm covered for the next couple of weeks. The teachers like that its not cookies, I like that its healthy-ish for my preschooler and he likes to eat them. He'd probably eat the whole thing all at once if I'd let him.
Jessica C.
I grew up with goldfish. I think most people I know did. They were, and still are, the best snack I had as a kid. I stopped eating them when I was an older kid bc I was “too cool” for fish shaped crackers. But I got over that phase and now as a college student I can without shame say that goldfish and I have a good relationship again.
Cheryl B.
I love Colored Goldfish crackers! They make me so happy. They're nostalgic for me, and have been a big part of my snacking life even as an adult. I use these as motivation for reading my chapters for college (read ten pages, and eat 5 goldfish)! Ha. I also have OCD so I enjoy sorting out the colors into groups. 😂😂😂😂
Charlea M.
Goldfish are my favorite type of crackers ever. I highly enjoy them and they remind me of my childhood. When it was my time to take in snack for kindergarten I would always bring them in. They are a quick snack that isn’t messy but tastes delicious. I’m actually eating some while writing this review.
Rena A.
North Port
I love to take Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors Snack Crackers Cheddar with me when I am on the go with my kids. These smaller, milk carton containers are perfect to throw in my bag or keep in the car. They have been a life saver more than once. I definitely recommend them if you have little ones and are constantly on the go like I am!
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
I love the colorful ones the best they are super delicious and I buy them every time I go to the store they are affordable and usually last me along time I am never disappointed I would recommend to everyone to try!!! Your won’t regret it! Goldfish® Colors Baked Snack Crackers
Kendra T.
Staunton
I have a 4 year old son so goldfish is like a treasure in my house. He has to have them all the time for snacks. My husband and I like to use them as Crackers In Our tomato soup. Have a great taste and texture and just enough salt on them to taste great even as an adult snack.
Coral P.
This makes a great snack for my daughter. They are different colors which grabs her attention and the box seems neverending. It is one of the healthier options for a toddler that eats nothing but French fries. I would recommend for all moms looking for snak options.
Karina C.
salinas
Goldfish are my sons favorite go to snack. I definitely make sure I have some in had when we are out in about or in his lunch back. The rainbow fish are great we spend time talking about the colors of the fish and counting them. They are a special treat for him.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
I can never find these!! Where do people have luck fine them?