BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Goldfish colors cheddar baked snack crackers 9 pk see more...

• Are they salty ?9 Answers
  • Do you buy the individual serving size bags or the multiple serving...4 Answers
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
I used to love eating these. They are the best! They are like regular gold fish but way better. However, my mom used to say that the food coloring isn't really good for you, but I can't resist, they're way too good. I had to devour them. Sometimes my friends would ask for some, and I would unwillingly say yes; but that's life I guess.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just picked these up from the store for my munchkins. It makes the perfect snack when on the go or just sitting at home. It's inexpensive and they taste great! The colors are cute and my kids like these better than the regular ones.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I LOVE GOLDFISH COLORS!! They make snacking so much fun. This is a perfect size for quick snacking or lunch boxes, and midnight muchies!
concetta b.
concetta b.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Goldfish have been my favorite for ever!!! Since my children were little till now we still love them!! There great to pack in lunches or as snacks for the kids or a snack to take with me at work it's great!!
Sabrine Natasche L.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
Great snacks for the kids. My kids love it! I eat them myself to be honest, so salty and yummy. The colors are very cheerful which definitely attracts the kids even more
Maya J.
Maya J.
Three Words. Best. Snack. Ever. Perfect for on the go, in your lunch, just to munch on :) They are super cute too!
christina p.
christina p.
Gardiner, ME
These colorful little fish brighten up my childrens snack time. They love eating them by color and its been a great way to teach them their colors!
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
Kids like Goldfish crackers, the size, the shape, the color, the texture, maybe even the flavor. Personally I find them too bland to satisfy my occasional craving for something cheesy. These Xtra Cheddar Goldfish, on the other hand, though not finger licking cheesy are a step up from the regular Goldfish. They do have an enjoyable flavor that could almost compel a snacker to eat the entire bag. That may or may not be a good thing.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Fort Jennings, OH
The colors make a super fun snack for children! The 9pk snack bags make the crackers extremely convenient for a grab-and-go snack!
Anastasia G.
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
A great snack for kids and adults I absolutely love these cute little fishys. My son claims he hate cheese but also says goldfish are his fave snack lol
Dorely P.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
Are they salty ?
April D.
April D.
Point, TX
Do you buy the individual serving size bags or the multiple serving bags?