BY GOLDFISH

Join Dwyane Wade on team xtreme plus you could win awesome gear.
No purchase necessary.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked snack crackers.
Colors.
Finn??????????????????.
Basketball shapes inside!
Same great cheddar taste.
Baked with real cheese.
Colors from natural ingredients. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "i think these are a great snack to give your kids (or yourself) and not feel guilty." in 3 reviews
  • "The whole family loves this snack." in 2 reviews
  • "I personally am a big fan of goldfish crackers." in 1 review
  • "They come in several different flavors and you are bound to love at least one! " in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Foodie Expert
Goldfish crackers are guaranteed to be found in my pantry at all times. Not only do my children love them, my husband and I eat just as much as they do. They're great for packing lunches, a quick snack on the go, and to have at parties. My son especially loves the goldfish colors , they really grab his attention and they are a little smaller and easier to pick up for him. I get to feed them to my children without feeling guilty, because they aren't sweet sugary snacks that kids typically what. They have amazing cheddar flavor and I haven't met anyone who doesn't lock like the snack that smiles back, goldfish! They're just absolutely an adorable fun snack.
Kathleen E.
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack for kids. The colors make them appealing, the fish shape makes them fun. My son loves colorful goldfish. I just wish they came in the whole grain variety
Delia V.
Arlington
This is my favorite snack for when I get home. It is part of my favorite snack combination: rainbow goldfish, Gouda cheese, grapes, and ginger ale. I think it's a great snack for people of all ages. I always make sure there is one bag in my house.
Nora R.
Foodie Expert
  My kiddos love the goldfishes they're easy to carry affordable price they taste amazing and the fun specially the colored goldfish is I love them and I highly recommend up there cheesy and you can find them at every target or grocery store I highly recommend these cookies
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the original gold fish but for some reason I like the rainbow colors ones more. I don't think there is a difference in taste either lol. But I would definitely recommend if you haven't tried already my 3year old loves them.
Luso R.
glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite snake it tastes sooo good and cheesey the perfect snake when ur hungry and want something to munch on. I love it and alwaysss buy it at every shopping trip i recommend to everyone that loves cheese
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves all the colorful fish and I love that this is a healthy snack for her that is great anywhere! We always have goldfish crackers with us where ever we go. Super affordable!
Cindy S.
Foodie Expert
My kids love the colorful fishes. They are fun and still taste like the regular one which I'm happy they taste normal. I thought they would have some artificial taate but they don't.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these. They are great for kids and adults alike for a quick snack. I buy these when they are on sale because we don't want to run out of goldfish in our house.
Michelle N.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
Got these at Safeway great on the go treat for my kids they love them and there so reasonable who can resist there price there so cute the color ones and easy to store highly recommend for kids
Kathleen E.
Foodie Expert
Why don't they make blasted xtra cheddar in colors?! Lol