Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Halloween Polybag Target Exclusive - uploaded by Kristie T.

BY GOLDFISH

Pepperidge farm goldfish cheddar halloween polybag target exclusive - 25 pack see more...

Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
These Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Halloween Polybag - Target Exclusive, contain all the classic goldfish flavor in a fun themed package. I love having this around my house in the autumn to get into the seasonal festivities in just one more way. Sometimes I wish it was not target exclusive, either way I can get it at the same time as the other shopping I need to do there.
April S.
April S.
This bag of goldfish is one of the #1 reasons I get excited for Halloween time to come around. They don't just make perfect hand out's for trick or treaters but I always buy an extra package or 2 to keep around the house for quick and easy snacks for my 4 year old. They are perfectly sized to throw in my purse for any time when a snack is needed!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Who doesnt love Goldfish?! Target always has these big bulk bags for specific holidays. For the past 8 years or so I have been giving these Halloween themed bag Goldfish out an extra option for those children who cant really have candy like infants, toddlers & ones with allergies. They're a big hit in my neighborhood.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
New Orleans, LA
I really think I may be addicted to goldfish :) I will always choose to go for the cheddar or extreme cheddar blast. They aren't the healthiest things in the world, but they really are tasty. I could sit on the couch and eat the whole box, but they would cost me a lot of money. Plus these give an added Halloween fun!
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
This is essentially just the regular flavored goldfish in Halloween packaging. That being said, Goldfish are one of my favorite snacks from like age 2 to now, so I'm willing to buy them regardless of season or shapes. The cheddar ones are the best, and the polybag packaging from Target is a neat twist.
Jan T.
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
Everyone like goldfish! It is a staple in everyone's childhood. it is very very addicting, and a I can not stop eating it once I start. My nieces and nephews love it as well. The cheese flavor is not overly strong which makes it great cause you keep just eating more to get a taste of it.
ana o.
ana o.
I like that this comes with 3 separate sealed bags. That way if one gets stale the other 2 are still good. I love goldfish crackers. The resealable bag feature is a little weird and a pain to use. I just roll the bag up and put it in a gallon size ziplock back to keep it fresh.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
These are perfect for Halloween daycare parties and doing halloween trick or treat bags! Kids of all ages love Goldfish so you can't go wrong. you can get this at any grocery store These taste great and are super cheap! you can't go wrong with getting these fun snacks!
Odalis A.
Odalis A.
long beach , CA
These gold fish have saved my like when ever I'm buzzy at a doctor's office or something and my son won't stay still when I'll really buzzy giving him his favorite snack help me get things done . They are so cute how they are fish my kid just love to eat them
Missy L.
Missy L.
Love the holiday themed Goldfish bags would love to see again this year. These are a healthy option for my son to take to school during snack time. I will buy again and again if I am aware of availability. I would recommend to others also if Goldfish fans.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where can I get these at?
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do thEy have these in other flavors?